Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION 3.9 FULL SOURCE (Question)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded the source of this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-al-3-9-source-936746/ a few days ago and try to debug then compile i've followed all the steps and i've tried more then 20 times to make it work but i couldn't.

If someone have the source of these files working and wanna share with me would be nice! Is the best 3.9 files around.

Reply here or pm me.

Thank you in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the problem is the chat server doesnt work properly. This is the annoying bug.

Without this chat bug the server is great!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the problem is the chat server doesnt work properly. This is the annoying bug.

I found a lot of 3.9 server's chat server not work compiled with this source code .
seems likes this is not a single situation .

I found a lot of 3.9 server's chat server not work compiled with this source code .
seems likes this is not a single situation .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm fixing some housing problems inside the source now.

Soon i'll try to fix this chat server, idk if can i'm newbie but i'll try.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm fixing some housing problems inside the source now.

Soon i'll try to fix this chat server, idk if can i'm newbie but i'll try.
Hope you could solve this problem。。。But ,,,that
pre-built version ,Its chat server works well, use the same source code

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your files seems to be great bro!
Seems that houses are not working properly.

Robson26

Could not store studio data. Column 'acquire_time' cannot be nullcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'acquire_time' cannot be null at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2002) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2624) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2127) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1362) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.insertNewHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:130) [na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.storeHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:96) [na:na]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Your files seems to be great bro!
Seems that houses are not working properly.

Robson26

Could not store studio data. Column 'acquire_time' cannot be nullcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'acquire_time' cannot be null at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_79] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3609) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3541) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2002) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2163) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2624) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2127) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1362) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar:na] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.insertNewHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:130) [na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5HousesDAO.storeHouse(MySQL5HousesDAO.java]:96) [na:na]

The files have been tested and all works fine.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a shame bro i follow your work and i see that you have great works on 3.9 and 4.3.

Well thank you anyway.

I'm trying to fix this files i'm having problems with houses and chat server doesnt work.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using your login and chat server with my 3.9 game and it doesnt work i think is something wrong with the game server chat files.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah even using your login and chat the chat doesnt work, idk what to do anymore.

The servers files are great but without the chat working is useless.

I'm getting tired of trying to fix this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will send a PM with source for you.
I'm not working on these files, I'm trying to work on a 7.0...

Wow thanks alot man!!!!! Really appreciate this!

I havent see the 7.0 yet and theses pictures are amazing! This version seems to awesome!!!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow thanks alot man!!!!! Really appreciate this!

I havent see the 7.0 yet and theses pictures are amazing! This version seems to awesome!!!!!

批注 2019-07-24 122058 - AION 3.9 FULL SOURCE (Question) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll finally made it work!
Wait me for sharing source.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back