Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's enough to have fun... I have fun with this :wink::p::eek:tt1:

Aion...
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Tera...
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I type in admin commands nothing happens. I dont have permission for command channel. the shift + F1 menu wont give me items or set my level

Last edited:
Reaction score
I type in admin commands nothing happens. I dont have permission for command channel. the shift + F1 menu wont give me items or set my level

Admin or GM access...

5 - Admin <-----(shift + F1)
4 - Head-GM
3 - GM
2 - Jr.-GM
1 - Support
0 - Players

EDIT: It can be level 3 access too, i don't remember.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you going to do a one-click server for Aion 7.7 at some point?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! thank you Robson26 for your hard work. Are there any mirrorlinks or torrents for the client file to download ? Cuz of limit on the Megaupload portal.
btw, can I use the Destiny 4.0 to run it in local by any chance ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello ! thank you @Robson26 for your hard work. Are there any mirrorlinks or torrents for the client file to download ? Cuz of limit on the Megaupload portal.
btw, can I use the Destiny 4.0 to run it in local by any chance ?
You can try it if its 4.0 will work if its some downgrade not :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see...I think it's a downgrade version cuz I get this message "no game server is available to the authorization server (6)" in server screen. I'll try the lightning version :) Ty

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I see...I think it's a downgrade version cuz I get this message "no game server is available to the authorization server (6)" in server screen. I'll try the lightning version :) Ty

Its mean you should use noip and be sure CC(country code) its same.. in files side and client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to have the official loot table for the 4.0 version ? And how can I fix classes (like SM is bugged af xD)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I want that my local server looks like the official one, and the drops are a bit overpowered xD (2 godstones dropped at once)
I just want to learn how I can fix things by myself. Like the spiritmaster class is a bit broken for expemple : Ignite Aether + Magic Implosion dont stack in certain ways, or the spirit AI is buggy sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back