Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes I want that my local server looks like the official one, and the drops are a bit overpowered xD (2 godstones dropped at once)
I just want to learn how I can fix things by myself. Like the spiritmaster class is a bit broken for expemple : Ignite Aether + Magic Implosion dont stack in certain ways, or the spirit AI is buggy sometimes...

Ok, i'll check this when i have time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was installing the server on my laptop. I deleted the L10 folder in the client and replaced it with the L10 folder in the ingameshopFIX. But now the characters have this Korean or ? voices. Is there a way to get the English voices back? Please...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was installing the server on my laptop. I deleted the L10 folder in the client and replaced it with the L10 folder in the ingameshopFIX. But now the characters have this Korean or whatever voices. OMG, I do not want this. Sound so weird.. sorry :( Is there a way to get the English voices back? Please...
@topaz I will post the original here.

Unzip the voice folder and replace in... \L10N\enu\sounds\

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Hello, there is a problem with the GM panel function··Good multi-function can not be used normally, is there a repaired file? The latest server I downloaded!

Hello, there is a problem with the GM panel function··Good multi-function can not be used normally, is there a repaired file? The latest server I downloaded!

In addition, the server sometimes crashes by itself, disconnects, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi rob, I got a problem importing the al_server_gs I tried navi and xampp got same error. Thank you in advance
CREATE TABLE `towns` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`level` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`points` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`race` enum('ELYOS','ASMODIANS') NOT NULL,
`level_up_date` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '1970-01-01 07:00:01',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
MySQL said:
#1067 - Invalid default value for 'level_up_date'

2nd error
tSP2VRC - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Do you have experience? I think not...
Maybe you don't know what are doing, but everything works fine. Use the emulator that way.
If you want help, here in the forum there are threads to help you assemble emulators.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your 4.7.5 rework works fine for me, but seems this one more better, so i wanna try but i got error on game server

Reaction score
Your 4.7.5 rework works fine for me, but seems this one more better, so i wanna try but i got error on game server

Yeah!! many don't know, but 4.3 is my most complete Emu.

The sqls are added in old UniServerZ, so there are no errors, because the structure of tables are old as in 3.5.
Maybe in the most recent Xampp or UniServerZ it can generate Sqls errors, i haven't tested it yet.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would love to play on Robson's 4.7 [server] rework as well. Is it possible to download it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The level 50 quest called ''Class preceptor's consent'' is not working. It says load fail :( Can this be sorted out please? Thank you!! ^^

Reaction score
Some fix was made, do the test again...
If you prefer just replace the folder in... \data\scripts\system\handlers\quest

Unfortunately i lost the client, if anyone can upload i appreciate.

Thanks Robson! You are amazing, thank you very much for your work on this repack.
I've been kind of absent, so I'm sorry.
Let me ask you a quick question: Is there a way for me to enable PVP Crucible to 1v0? For tests only.
4.0 Client:
I didn't test the client, but it may work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some fix was made, do the test again...
If you prefer just replace the folder in... \data\scripts\system\handlers\quest

Unfortunately i lost the client, if anyone can upload i appreciate.

Yes!! It worked, woohoo. Thank you so much for the great help and support Robson. Much appreciated :D ^-^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Robson! You are amazing, thank you very much for your work on this repack.
I've been kind of absent, so I'm sorry.
Let me ask you a quick question: Is there a way for me to enable PVP Crucible to 1v0? For tests only.
4.0 Client:
I didn't test the client, but it may work.

@BrunoDM I don't know, never did the test...
When i have time i will upload my own client and yes, this is compatible :wink:
Thanks!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am having a bit of a problem Here. I am stuck at 399p on Essencetapping and Aethertapping. I cannot upgrade any further because I must ''pass expert promotion test in order to be promoted''. But the Assencetapping master and the Aethertapping master do not have the expert promotion tests :(. I think I am supposed to be getting these tests quests from them? Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back