Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quest Keeping Warm from Morheim

**Note: some quest fails bc the inventory is full, but this not the case

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Quest Restarting the Research from Morheim

Last edited:
Reaction score
New link to emulator added... Sorry guys!!

Thank you argeus99 and sorry, now it's working fine.

The database is the same, just update the data folder.

Nothing to be sorry about :wink:

You have provided us with this awesome emulator and we are continuously grateful for your fixes and updates.
At no point should you feel like you owe anyone here anything. We owe you a lot! Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this emulator.
It is always much appreciated. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
first thanks for providing client and emu, it's really easy to use.
I just have some questions if you don't mind :

-Any way to get all active and passive skills at once when lvl 65? I tried with admin console and command (givemissingskills), it shows an error message saying it failed.

-Also some items can't be added to my inventory via the admin console, simply nothing happens (I entered the ammount of items needed), did I make a mistake or is this normal ?

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
membership.properties

Code:
# Enable skill auto learn mode
# Default: 10
gameserver.autolearn.skill = 0

# Enable stigma auto learn mode
# Default: 10
gameserver.autolearn.stigma = 10

Source Codes: MembershipConfig.java

Code:
    [USER=1333341624]Property[/USER](key = "gameserver.autolearn.skill", defaultValue = "10")
    public static byte SKILL_AUTOLEARN;

[USER=1333341624]Property[/USER](key = "gameserver.autolearn.stigma", defaultValue = "10")
    public static byte STIGMA_AUTOLEARN;

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,
first thanks for providing client and emu, it's really easy to use.
I just have some questions if you don't mind :

-Any way to get all active and passive skills at once when lvl 65? I tried with admin console and command (givemissingskills), it shows an error message saying it failed.

-Also some items can't be added to my inventory via the admin console, simply nothing happens (I entered the ammount of items needed), did I make a mistake or is this normal ?

Thanks

The answer to your question was at the end of page 36.

Search the thread with patience, many answers are already here :wink:

You can add items using the "//add" + "Item ID" command on chat, just have level 3 access or better.

Ex.: //add 164002111

I rewrote some lines in the admin console, i don't remember if i fixed this :hmmmm2:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh darn it, sorry for that next time I will check for answer on the thread.

Also from what I can say admin console can't give 4.0 and above items for sure, nothing happens. And maybe some 3.0 items too, I had to type chat command to give 60 pvp stuff to myself. Oh and even with the autolearn i can't get gm skills with level 5 and level 8 accounts.

Reaction score
Oh darn it, sorry for that next time I will check for answer on the thread.

Also from what I can say admin console can't give 4.0 and above items for sure, nothing happens. And maybe some 3.0 items too, I had to type chat command to give 60 pvp stuff to myself. Oh and even with the autolearn i can't get gm skills with level 5 and level 8 accounts.

All GM skills are unlocked at level 5 access.

# 5 - Admin
# 4 - Head-GM
# 3 - GM
# 2 - Jr.-GM
# 1 - Support
# 0 - Players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is impossible to take a player as a friend or a legion. he writes to me that that player is on another server, although I have one server)))

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Id of this game servergameserver.network.login.gsid = 1
Online, that is, the server is running. and we see each other. But I can't accept him into the legion.

Reaction score
I need to know if others are having problems with the legion.
If anyone has the same problem let me know.:?:
i had no problem with the invitar for legion is working normal here.this update you did last is very good congratulations. I only found a problem for the spirit master class with the use of the panel, it doesn't work. and the coin icon for the acc vip is needed to differentiate in the name but it's just a stupid detail. I don't really like this 4.3 version but I'll play with it when I have time to try a few things. there's a lot in this version that I don't know more than 2.5 and 3.5 plus congratulations is a great job you've done. another problem I found is when the command //set level 65 it goes to level 30 and gives this error on the game server.
20:17:37.271 ERROR[PacketProcessor:1]: -java.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.HTMLService.getHTMLTemplate(HTMLService.java:54) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.HTMLService.sendGuideHtml(HTMLService.java:125) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.PlayerController.upgradePlayer(PlayerController.java:706) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.PlayerCommonData.upgradePlayerData(PlayerCommonData.java:440) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.PlayerCommonData.setExp(PlayerCommonData.java:418) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.PlayerCommonData.setLevel(PlayerCommonData.java:537) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at admincommands.Set.execute(Set.java]:138) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatCommand.run(ChatCommand.java:40) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.AdminCommand.process(AdminCommand.java:61) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatProcessor.handleChatCommand(ChatProcessor.java:168) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.runImpl(CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.java:66) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:64) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:41) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:263) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]
look what mass the ghosts are floating a lot top ^^

Reaction score
i had no problem with the invitar for legion is working normal here.this update you did last is very good congratulations. I only found a problem for the spirit master class with the use of the panel, it doesn't work. and the coin icon for the acc vip is needed to differentiate in the name but it's just a stupid detail. I don't really like this 4.3 version but I'll play with it when I have time to try a few things. there's a lot in this version that I don't know more than 2.5 and 3.5 plus congratulations is a great job you've done. another problem I found is when the command //set level 65 it goes to level 30 and gives this error on the game server.

look what mass the ghosts are floating a lot top ^^

If you are a VIP account and an Admin, the icon that will prevail is the Admin.

GM panel and GM command is being reworked, so there will be some errors, but many work fine.

I want to know if legion works online when someone is added.

Reaction score
If you are a VIP account and an Admin, the icon that will prevail is the Admin.

GM panel and GM command is being reworked, so there will be some errors, but many work fine.

I want to know if legion works online when someone is added.
it was much better with the icons but those squares in the corner of the adm are niormar?is I just tested the guild on localhost my internet provider does not allow it.

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

it was much better with the icons but those squares in the corner of the adm are niormar?is I just tested the guild on localhost my internet provider does not allow it.

The icons you remove in ...\config\administration\admin.properties

# Custom tag for access level 5
# Default: <Admin>
gameserver.customtag.access5 = \uE0BD \uE050 Admin \uE050 %s \uE0BD

change to it: \uE050 Admin \uE050 %s

Hello guys the link to the server has been updated!!

Please test the legion!!

Just update AL-Game in ...\AionGameServer\libs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files &amp;amp; Client

I don't understand what's wrong.

But, sometimes he accepts others. A paradox.

When I turn off the server, an error occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back