Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If another country is added in the L10N folder, the gameshop does not work. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson26! Can't you connect the DB that was using your 3.5 version to the current 4.3?
When data values are pasted in, login is possible, but an error occurs.

at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Item.<init>(Item.java:145) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at mysql5.MySQL5InventoryDAO.constructItem(MySQL5InventoryDAO.java]:241) ~[na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5InventoryDAO.loadEquipment(MySQL5InventoryDAO.java]:206) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.loadAccount(AccountService.java:152) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.getAccount(AccountService.java:77) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.accountAuthenticationResponse(LoginServer.java:233) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.runImpl(CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.java:91) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LsClientPacket.run(LsClientPacket.java:50) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]

at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.Item.<init>(Item.java:145) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at mysql5.MySQL5InventoryDAO.constructItem(MySQL5InventoryDAO.java]:241) ~[na:na] at mysql5.MySQL5InventoryDAO.loadEquipment(MySQL5InventoryDAO.java]:175) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.getPlayer(PlayerService.java:217) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.serverpackets.SM_CHARACTER_LIST.writeImpl(SM_CHARACTER_LIST.java:63) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionServerPacket.write(AionServerPacket.java:82) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection.writeData(AionConnection.java:306) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.write(Dispatcher.java:287) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:81) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:105) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for this nice topic. I've tried to install the server and the client, and they all work well. However, I'm facing something strange. I want to change some data, like player skill, toll, etc, so I opened the database (I'm used to change thing in Aion database before). The databases (al_server_ls, al_server_gs) are there, but their tables are empty, despite that I've created some accounts and characters in each account. I also noticed that, almost all tables are empty! I was wondering, where did the server save game data.
Can any one show me the reason! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for this nice topic. I've tried to install the server and the client, and they all work well. However, I'm facing something strange. I want to change some data, like player skill, toll, etc, so I opened the database (I'm used to change thing in Aion database before). The databases (al_server_ls, al_server_gs) are there, but their tables are empty, despite that I've created some accounts and characters in each account. I also noticed that, almost all tables are empty! I was wondering, where did the server save game data.
Can any one show me the reason! Thank you!

Yes, everything is saved in (al_server_ls, al_server_gs).

If you are using Emu with the same database posted here, try doing it this way...

1 - Put the files in the root of C: or D:
Ex:. Ex:. C:\aAion4.3_Emu or D:\aAion4.3_Emu

2 - Run Start Apache & Start MySQL or just Start MySQL in ...aAion4.3_Emu\UniServerZ\UniController.exe

3 - Run Start LS & GS.bat in ...aAion4.3_Emu\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat, ready!!

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

If you are using Emu with the same database posted here, try doing it this way...

2 - Run Start Apache & Start MySQL or just Start MySQL in ...aAion4.3_Emu\UniServerZ\UniController.exe

3 - Run Start LS & GS.bat in ...aAion4.3_Emu\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat, ready!!

I think Robson26 its good to pin to your post on first page this link from Mantios Tutorial if that will be never ending stories with this kind of question :(:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/video-tutorial-setup-aion-server-1204032/#post9116648

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi! Thanks for your response! I've tried some thing.
First I delete the old Emu files, then unzip a new one from the download server file.
I activated the MySql server and started the game. Everything runs as expected.
HOWEVER, all the characters and account appears to be those created before! (very strange here!).
Then I turn off the MySql Server in UniServerZ. Strangely enough, the game can still run (without the database)!
Any idea there?

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files &amp; Client

I think @Robson26 its good to pin to your post on first page this link from @Mantios Tutorial if that will be never ending stories with this kind of question :(:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/video-tutorial-setup-aion-server-1204032/#post9116648

I'll, maybe this will help.
Yes, but people ask these questions because they are new members.

First I delete the old Emu files, then unzip a new one from the download server file.
HOWEVER, all the characters and account appears to be those created before! (very strange here!).
Then I turn off the MySql Server in UniServerZ. Strangely enough, the game can still run (without the database)!
Any idea there?

Maybe UniServerZ is running a second time, restart the system and try again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"I think @Robson26 its good to pin to your post on first page this link from @Mantios Tutorial if that will be never ending stories with this kind of question
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
"

I think you don't understand the situation here. This account is new here, but I've had some experience with Aion server. I myself had published a utility to manipulate character data (I'm a developer myself) under another account (that unfortunately lost). This is the first time I face this very strange issue so I think the author may give some information to help.

Reaction score

"I think @Robson26 its good to pin to your post on first page this link from @Mantios Tutorial if that will be never ending stories with this kind of question :(:"

I think you don't understand the situation here. This account is new here, but I've had some experience with Aion server. I myself had published a utility to manipulate character data (I'm a developer myself) under another account (that unfortunately lost). This is the first time I face this very strange issue so I think the author may give some information to help.

This emulator is simple, just put it in the root of C: or D: and click, the sqls are added to the database.

EDIT: Video tutorial has been added to the homepage.

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Any idea there?

Your problem its some other service working on beckground like Robson26 say ..Uinstall not important mysql's Mariadb or other . or just simple stop them in system services .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your problem its some other service working on beckground like @Robson26 say ..Uinstall not important mysql's Mariadb or other . or just simple stop them in system services .

I found the problem! It was my stupidity to connect to an online server but not my local server. I've downloaded the client from the Internet but forgot to copy the start local batch file.
Now things have been solved!
Again, thank you very much for this very easy-to-setup release!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an error when shutting down the server.
INFO [Thread-25] com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook [ShutdownHook.java:142] All players are disconnected...
WARN [Thread-25] com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableStatsManager [RunnableStatsManager.java:321]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\gameserver\results\MethodStats-1651409115083.xml
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:221) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:110) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at java.io.PrintStream.<init>(PrintStream.java:208) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableStatsManager.dumpClassStats(RunnableStatsManager.java:315) ~[al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.shutdownHook(ShutdownHook.java:144) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.run(ShutdownHook.java:50) [AL-Game.jar:na]

AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\config\main
In the case of the rates file in the path,
there are two types of Quest Kinah and Quest AP, but there is no item.
Is there any way to set the item as well?

Reaction score

There is an error when shutting down the server.

There is no server shutdown error, check your settings.

AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\config\main
In the case of the rates file in the path,
there are two types of Quest Kinah and Quest AP, but there is no item.
Is there any way to set the item as well?
No, there is no such option.

Reaction score
AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\data\static_data\npc_drops
npc_drop.dat
Is there any way to edit the file?
[Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server

It's sad that the link in that thread in the past didn't work.

how to use hold the npc drop file and drag the file up to the top of the Dat2Xml it will unpack in the same folder a file called npc_drops.XSD I put this other AionDropConverter but I don't know exactly how it works but it's the same way I haven't tested aida.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just drag the npc_drop.dat or npc_drop.xml file, over the Dat2Xml.exe file to convert the droplist file.

You got a new npc_drop_new.xml
Edit the xml drop file
After edit, just rename it back to npc_drop.xml and drag it over the Dat2Xml.exe
You will got a new npc_drop.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back