Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK!! New link for Emu has been added...

- Items can now be sold for AP.
- Other spawns have been fixed.
- Completed code cleanup.

Caution!! Update libs folder and data folder.

Have fun!!

Can you tell me how you fixed the items to sell for AP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Sorry

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I took the advice and gave this a shot and it looks like it's ready to work except... it's in Russian I think? County code is set to 1. I can't find any other place to select the language except for the bat file I made to start the server where I've tried both ENG and ENU.

Is there any way to get English text with the client linked to on page 1? Sorry if this has asked before. I couldn't find an answer in my searches.

Thanks!

I am also open to trying the Legendary Aion client but it seems the links in this topic are down? There is one earlier in this page, but it is down as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi!

I took the advice and gave this a shot and it looks like it's ready to work except... it's in Russian I think? County code is set to 1. I can't find any other place to select the language except for the bat file I made to start the server where I've tried both ENG and ENU.

Is there any way to get English text with the client linked to on page 1? Sorry if this has asked before. I couldn't find an answer in my searches.

Thanks!

I am also open to trying the Legendary Aion client but it seems the links in this topic are down? There is one earlier in this page, but it is down as well.
I put the L10N folder of my aion 4.0 client see if it fixes the problem with the translation in your game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not possible to install a database for mysql 5.7 debian 11.

I don't know if I replaced it correctly:
`time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
on
`time` TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,

I tried to run on jdk-7u80-linux and jre-7u80-linux-x64, it gave me an error:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back