Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having trouble downloading a compatible client to try this server.
The recommended Legendary Aion have upgraded from 4.3 to 4.6 so I doubt if that is compatible any longer.
The client links in this thread are mostly broken, or they want you to setup some sort of account.

Is there a private server somewhere with a compatible client I can download?
Torrent would be the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On first page Rob give client Aion Destiny download folder one by one and all is ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On first page Rob give client Aion Destiny download folder one by one and all is ok.
Tried that, clicked Downlad All it pops up a red dialog which says the folder is too big to download, and something about a Yandex disk which makes no sense to me. Then I tried just the Data folder, went into that, clicked Download All and got the same folder too big message.

Please understand, like many people, I have never used Yandex before.
Most Aion clients I have downloaded came from Google Drive or bittorrent.

But don't worry about it, upon reading through the entire thread I discovered this Aion server version is closed source, which makes it useless to me, and a potential security risk.

I will work with the source of another version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no "potential security risk" in these files, if you want a source code try to check here...

https://forum.ragezone.com/f585/wiki-everything-about-aion-server-952453/#post7747234

Thanks for the reply
I work in IT, and have been trained that if something like aion-emu, which is a GPLv3 license, whereby the source must be available online, and you find binaries with no source, not to go near it.

I will check that thread you linked, I did see it the other day (I am brand new to these forums) but could only see the 4.0 source not your 4.3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
не могу скомпилировать svn

Hi everyone, is this thread still alive? I need your help I need a java 1.7.0_45 installer for this SVN, I can't download from the site myself if you have it please upload it to a file hosting plz and I have such a problem I can't compile SVN !! sorry for my english

[INFO] Scanning for projects...Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.0: Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin:jar:1.0Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:2.3.2Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:jar:2.2.1Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.3.2: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.3.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:jar:2.3.2Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:jar:2.11Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:jar:1.7Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:jar:2.5Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.4: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.4 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2.4Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:jar:2.7Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.3: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:jar:3.3Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.3: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:jar:1.3Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-beta-5: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-beta-5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:jar:2.2-beta-5Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.8Downloading from central:
[WARNING] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.3: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:jar:2.5.3Downloading from central: from central:
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml from/to central ( transfer failed for
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml from/to central ( transfer failed for
[WARNING] org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to transfer from during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml from/to central ( transfer failed for
[WARNING] org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to transfer from during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml from/to central ( transfer failed for
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 3.993 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2022-10-25T12:44:05+05:00
[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'dependency' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local (C:\Users\Ruslan\.m2\repository), central ( -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone, is this thread still alive? I need your help I need a java 1.7.0_45 installer for this SVN, I can't download from the site myself if you have it please upload it to a file hosting plz and I have such a problem I can't compile SVN !! sorry for my english

Hey man, use Aion Help if you have questions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @Robson26 thanks for the files! Can you tell me how to change the enchant limit (cap)? I have tried to change any files like enchants.properties item_templates.xml cmd_enchant.java, but no result. I guess it's wired into the kernel, but I don't know how to change it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @Robson26 thanks for the files! Can you tell me how to change the enchant limit (cap)? I have tried to change any files like enchants.properties item_templates.xml cmd_enchant.java, but no result. I guess it's wired into the kernel, but I don't know how to change it.

Are you referring to this???

# ----------------------------
# Enchant maximum level:
# For type Common, Rare or Legend
# Default: 10
gameserver.enchant.type1 = 10

# For type Unique, Epic or Mythic
# Default: 15
gameserver.enchant.type2 = 15

If it's, then you cannot change it, this is for information only,
to change this only in the source code, Robyson does not provide this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you referring to this???

# Enchant maximum level:
# For type Common, Rare or Legend
# Default: 10
gameserver.enchant.type1 = 10

# For type Unique, Epic or Mythic
# Default: 15
gameserver.enchant.type2 = 15

If it's, then you cannot change it, this is for information only,
to change this only in the source code, Robyson does not provide this.

Sure, this is the first thing I tried. I even did a search through all the files with the word "enchant", but found nothing that would change the situation.

It is interesting, after some changed files, when I ench +14, and jumped to +2, then i got +16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, this is the first thing I tried. I even did a search through all the files with the word "enchant", but found nothing that would change the situation.

It is interesting, after some changed files, when I ench +14, and jumped to +2, then i got +16

Maybe it helps....

In item_templates.xml if you change the max_enchant="0" to max_enchant="5"
the item which is Enchanting Level 0/15 is modified to Enchanting Level 0/20.
With that i believe you can enchant to +20.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe it helps....

In item_templates.xml if you change the max_enchant="0" to max_enchant="5"
the item which is Enchanting Level 0/15 is modified to Enchanting Level 0/20.
With that i believe you can enchant to +20.
I tried that too, but thanks for trying to help )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if this is still being updated but if so I wanted to say thank you for such a well running emulator! It really gives me that feeling of older style Aion.

But if it is still being updated, I thought I'd mention that I found a few oddities with some drops and quests in Poeta.

The quest "The Lost Axe" (quest ID 1107) is supposed to start from the item "Broken Axe Handle" (item ID 182200501). I have yet to see the item drop from the mobs around Cliona Lake so I spawned it in. When clicking it, the quest window opens briefly and then closes, but the quest is not acquired. I had to use commands to add the quest so I could turn in the item, but it did work perfectly and the quest was completed.

Next is the quest "The Nymph's Gown" (quest ID 1114). This quest also starts from a dropped item called "Namus's Diary" (item ID 182200214). Normally I tend to find this item dropping from the Grove Abex mobs in the forest, but again, I hadn't seen it drop so I spawned it in. This item DOES work to acquire the quest, and the quest itself resolves normally. It just seems like the Namus's Diary item isn't dropping.

Finally, and this seems the most odd, there's the quest "Tula's Music Box" (quest ID 1207). When completing the quest "Thinning Out Worgs" (quest ID 1120) it seems to also complete Tula's Music Box but without granting any rewards. The quest just vanishes from the quest log and commands say the quest is already completed.

One last drop anomaly I noticed is that the Poeta named abex "Fauron" (npc ID 210305) is dropping items that usually drop from it's Asmodian equivalent "Hammerhoof" (npc ID 210591). Fauron's unique loot drops should consist of Fauron's Belt (item ID 123000506), Fauron's Breeches (item ID 113300448), Fauron's Chausses (item ID 113500471), and Fauron's Leggings (item ID 113100432), but I am seeing items such as Durin's Leather Belt for example.

If these are issues I can easily fix myself, I'll gladly take any advice anyone has to offer on how to do so! Thank you for your time and effort!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check in ...\data\static_data\npc_drops, there is a zipped npc_drop_ file, try to do the test with it.
Here are some tools you can use for this

I'm not fixing Aion, updates are over.

I appreciate the advice and the tools.Thank you for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back