Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Wow! Thanks Robson!
I've fixed differently but I will use your fix. What I did was edit that dummy in npc_template to be targeted by that Ulgorn Raider(TARGETBASFELT2_DF1).

The tribe_relations for Npc (Ulgorn Raider) was wrong and also the spawns position.
But you tried!! that's why i say, you must keep learning :thumbup1:

@Robson26 quality release. :thumbup1:

I haven't played Aion in quite some time but I plan to give these a go this coming week.

Nice!! it will be good :wink:

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i added the best PVE and PVP Set with Armor, Weapon, Accessory and etc... in Ingameshop :thumbup1:
This is good for solo players. Have fun :wink:
New link added.

PVE
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

PVP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
New member here. I would really like to try this server, but when i downloaded the files, I get a virus from them, both the server files and the client. I have had to scan my full computer to remove the viruses. Is there any way you could check to make sure the files are still clean? Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Hello,
New member here. I would really like to try this server, but when i downloaded the files, I get a virus from them, both the server files and the client. I have had to scan my full computer to remove the viruses. Is there any way you could check to make sure the files are still clean? Any help is appreciated.

You are the first person who says this :glare:
Virus was never detected in this.
These files are clean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My apologies, what i mean is that my antivirus is flagging some files when i download this. Do you think it could just be my antivirus overreacting?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aside from a few broken quests from the starter zones and certain places because you cannot abandoned them and cannot forcely complete them via admin commands. I just decided to hide them away for now.

I am quite having fun messing around as a Admin in the game, Having lots of fun too. I used to have a aion client + server many years ago but they would break on me for no reason despite not touching anything.

Despite the quest failed to load (Because my triggering OCD to complete them XD), I rather have that than have the server break itself. Great work! This one is a real keeper!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aside from a few broken quests from the starter zones and certain places because you cannot abandoned them and cannot forcely complete them via admin commands. I just decided to hide them away for now.

I am quite having fun messing around as a Admin in the game, Having lots of fun too. I used to have a aion client + server many years ago but they would break on me for no reason despite not touching anything.

Despite the quest failed to load (Because my triggering OCD to complete them XD), I rather have that than have the server break itself. Great work! This one is a real keeper!

That's strange. I love questing and I always do all of them. Never saw one bugged in the starter zones(Poeta and Ishalgen). The only one bugged was in Beluslan, but I reported it a long time ago and GRobson fixed it.
But, you can use GM Panel(Shift + F1) to complete a quest or acquire one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Robson26, how to change the window in the pictureor articles in the chat window ? :)

Reaction score

Hello Robson26, how to change the window in the pictureor articles in the chat window ? :)

Why would you want to change who the server creator is? These files were compiled and maintained by Robson26 and the credit to him should remain in the files.

Reaction score

The first image you can change in ...\data\static_data\HTML\welcome

The second image only in the source code and this will not be changed, are my credits :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The second image only in the source code and this will not be changed, are my credits :sleep:

-I found the place you said earlier, changed the contents of the posts on the server but it hasn't changed :)

The second image only in the source code and this will not be changed, are my credits
- I understand that, but thank you :)
if we can't change things freely in the game, it just means learning or throwing away our enthusiasm with a gm character

My English is not very good, I'm sorry if I made a sentence that would be misunderstood :rolleyes:

Reaction score

-I found the place you said earlier, changed the contents of the posts on the server but it hasn't changed :)

The second image only in the source code and this will not be changed, are my credits
- I understand that, but thank you :)
if we can't change things freely in the game, it just means learning or throwing away our enthusiasm with a gm character

My English is not very good, I'm sorry if I made a sentence that would be misunderstood :rolleyes:

Haha!! you won't lose enthusiasm if don't change anything on the server :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps there's something wrong on my side, but when I try to run the copy of Navicat Portable that's included in the package... nothing happens. When I run "C:\Aion_Server\Navicat portable\Navicat Database Tool\Navicat 9 Lite Portable.exe", my cursor flickers for a moment but nothing happens.

Looking at the complete folder structure, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot there. Is that really a full-install of the portable version of Navicat? Or is it just some files to copy into an existing install?

I personally use HeidiSQL, so it's not a show stopper for me. :wink: But just thought I'd mention it.

Reaction score
Perhaps there's something wrong on my side, but when I try to run the copy of Navicat Portable that's included in the package... nothing happens. When I run "C:\Aion_Server\Navicat portable\Navicat Database Tool\Navicat 9 Lite Portable.exe", my cursor flickers for a moment but nothing happens.

Looking at the complete folder structure, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot there. Is that really a full-install of the portable version of Navicat? Or is it just some files to copy into an existing install?

I personally use HeidiSQL, so it's not a show stopper for me. :wink: But just thought I'd mention it.

It doesn't work for me either. Runs an endless loop of WerFault.exe and duplicates the file until memory runs out or system crashes.

For anyone that's interested, here's a standalone copy of Navicat Lite 9 -->

Reaction score

Yes this Navicat is old, i recommend using the latest Navicat. I will remove it later.

EDIT: Thanks for the info.
This is not compatible with Windows10, but works on 7.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Haha!! you won't lose enthusiasm if don't change anything on the server :p:

Hello Rabson26, can you help with the error in the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back