Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Dude, I don't even know what you're talking about. LOL. First of all, I just expressed my impression the way the author of this thread responded to me. Feels like he's being rude the way he typed the answer. But confirmed that he's calm so there shouldn't be any problem anymore.

What about ban? Clearly you don't have experience in being a forum moderator.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work, your work is the reason I signed up to this forum, I'm following your thread everywhere. Thanks, hope to see more updates on this stable server files.

I wasn't rude, just didn't understand the question, because the thread is about server files :):

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

EDIT: This is not quests.

Everything was fixed...

Update the server.

Oh I was referring to this. I thought there's a new update to fix the text on the NPC and the enchant effect. :) Just makes me so excited if I read "update" from you. Haha. :)

Reaction score

Oh I was referring to this. I thought there's a new update to fix the text on the NPC and the enchant effect. :) Just makes me so excited if I read "update" from you. Haha. :)

Yes, the server link is updated with this fix (the text on NPC), enchant effect not yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Robson!
Can you help me?

in game chat no damage from godstone and magical effect

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

What problem it can be? any idias?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. The whole production is -1, so nothing is done.2. , The Silenterra Elyos are open, but the asmo are not.3. , you use a party with a Korean nickname, the party won't work, and if you use an English nickname, it becomes a party.notice : Not a valid name. // It’s the same situation as Legion.4. If the manastone enchant fails, the existing manastone disappears. Is there a way to keep it5. There is no automatic teleport script for Stigma quests. please check.

Reaction score

Aion Project Alpha 3

New Server Link
was added... More fixes :sleep:

- Fixed errors on Source Code
- Drops System
- Ais (partial)
- Stats
- Spawns
- Quest Engine
- Enchant Effect (partial)
- GM Command
and etc...

Warn: Update all files, but the database is the same.

1. The whole production is -1, so nothing is done.2. , The Silenterra Elyos are open, but the asmo are not.3. , you use a party with a Korean nickname, the party won't work, and if you use an English nickname, it becomes a party.notice : Not a valid name. // It’s the same situation as Legion.4. If the manastone enchant fails, the existing manastone disappears. Is there a way to keep it5. There is no automatic teleport script for Stigma quests. please check.

This all works on NA client, sorry but i will not support Korean client.

EDIT: Siege works fine...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your work. I hope you can share you src too if not here, maybe private? Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
enchange weapons and armor not found missing html ...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
NEWS!!! Aion Classic is coming to KR on 11.11.2020. It will be progressive Classic Server, starting from version 1.2 and finishing on 2.7.

Epic :scared::p::D::w00t::eek:tt::thumbup::eek:tt1:

So it's mean they will fix camera problem there :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

NEWS!!! Aion Classic is coming to KR on 11.11.2020. It will be progressive Classic Server, starting from version 1.2 and finishing on 2.7.

Epic :scared::p::D::w00t::eek:tt::thumbup::eek:tt1:

we will have to emulate and play :p::8:

So it's mean they will fix camera problem there :junglejane:

camera problem? which problem ?:blink:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

we will have to emulate and play :p::8:

camera problem? which problem ?:blink:

This problem what have 99% people with windows 10. You think why you add in your launcher windows 10 mouse fix line. What is injected in version.dll

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I have the source code 2.7 :cool:
I really like 1.9_2.7 but honestly, i still prefer 4.3,
Katalam is no doubt one of the best places in the game :wink:

Same here. 4.0-4.6 was the best playable versions for me. Katalam. Danaria. The best moment was there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back