Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, giving a credit is not really necessary, it's optional, after all you can't mention every single person who have build this community, leak the server files so you could modify it.
And due the thread starter state that he will not giving any update, please stop discussing or askin about new update, or I will close this thread. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm really sad to hear that this project will no longer be updated.
You did a really great job on this Robson, thanks for everything.

I have this weird problem, hope someone can help me.
I rented a small VPS just to test the server public i opened the doors required and ive been getting errors and people can't connect to my server, any idea what could cause that?
When I first opened the Login server i got an error message saying this:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error! at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:132) at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:138)
I then went to the config files of the login server and changed the ip there to 127.0.0.1 and then the login server opened normally, but I still can't log in to the game, when i open my aion i get a disconnect message right after i type my id and password.
Also, my gameserver is not working either, it loads everything, but it gives me an error message on network just like the one that login server was giving, except that it says something different.

Well, anyways, thanks for everything robson, hope you change your mind and people start giving you the credits you deserve.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I followed falkes guide and still same problem, on both my VPS and on my PC... this is the error my gameserver gives now
NioServer Initialization Error: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bindjava.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:463) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:455) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:123) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) [AL-Game.jar:na]20:33:54.630 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error! at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:135) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, my gameserver won't load anymore and it says adress already in use, it was working normally before

Mine was working fine, i don't know what happened, i've tried every single set up configuration that i could found on ragezone and i still get the same error on gameserver.
Login works normally though, i can open the game and login, but it will say that the server is down.
Any idea why?
21:32:53.091 INFO [main]: - Server listening on all available IPs on Port 7777 for Game Connections
21:32:53.094 ERROR[main]: - NioServer Initialization Error: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:463) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:455) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:123) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) [AL-Game.jar:na]
21:32:53.095 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!
java.lang.Error: NioServer Initialization Error!
at com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer.connect(NioServer.java:135) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.startServers(GameServer.java:425) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:380) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested on another computer and i could launch the server with hamachi, but when i tried to log in on my other PC with a different internet,i got could not connect to the autorizathion server, dunno if its something with hamachi, but now im sure i can't launch the server on my pc because i fucked something up.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Robson I will check after I wake up :p:. I didn't turn on long time after issue with my hard drive.

Its look like all ok . :mellow: guys make mess again in them files that it .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't know, what about the other question? Is there a place where I could find a personalized 5.8 server? with a pvp set up? bg, ffa, recharger etc?

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Sorry i didn't know, what about the other question? Is there a place where I could find a personalized 5.8 server? with a pvp set up? bg, ffa, recharger etc?

If you search you will find the source code, is a leak and need fix.

What do you think of this!!???

7.7 NA...

Doing in free time :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

7.7 NA...

You are really good at what your doing, I dont think i have seen a cleaner server than your 4.3. Everything works on it, literally. So, I think it will be another really great job from you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speaking in 4.3, i will release a new update soon with more fixes.

I decided to do this because i would like to see many private servers with these files.

thats really good to know!! altho not many people deserve that, its always good to know that there are people like you out there!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

7.7 NA...

I dont like this 7.x or even 5.x game maybe in client 7.7 but 4.3 server with new items and all old maps that sounds good :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question.

Once i port forward on my router and ask my ISP to also forward it, do i have to do something on windows too?
I ask that because i figured that the error I was getting was because of a command i input on CMD in order to port forward on windows too, thats why it kept saying that the bind was in use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@I_Satelite_I
On windows you should only have to allow it through your firewall.
A cmd to port forward on windows? You should use your router to route your ports keep it simple IMO.
What ports already bound is the question. I would imagine your already running something that occupies that port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks everyone whos helped, i have managed to put the server online on a VPS.
Although its just for testing and supposedly a very easy job, I feel really proud of myself lol

Thanks Robson26 for everything, if I ever put the effort of trying to put a server online, i would definitely use your work and of course, provide you the deserved credits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back