Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Be specific, i didn't understand what you said.
Say, I am in Eltnen then I teleport to Heiron. I press ESC then click Characters. I wait for re-entry time then go back to the same character. The location I am in is Eltnen and not Heiron. I changed periodic save to 15 seconds but still did not solved the issue. Also this issue does not occur if I logout or got disconnected

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVhwwzPGe0-O0SZ2mH-tr6wgLmUr3hZb[/video]

Last edited:
Reaction score

Say, I am in Eltnen then I teleport to Heiron. I press ESC then click Characters. I wait for re-entry time then go back to the same character. The location I am in is Eltnen and not Heiron. I changed periodic save to 15 seconds but still did not solved the issue. Also this issue does not occur if I logout or got disconnected

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVhwwzPGe0-O0SZ2mH-tr6wgLmUr3hZb[/video]
lol... Interesting!! Thanks, but not a critical bug, i'll check it when i have time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The forgot password does not work. Send_test_email works on core msmtp but when I use the website, it doesn't. Nothing on spam folder or anywhere

Items on NPC shows it can be enchanted up to 15 but when bought, it can be enchanted up to +30.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The forgot password does not work. Send_test_email works on core msmtp but when I use the website, it doesn't. Nothing on spam folder or anywhere

Items on NPC shows it can be enchanted up to 15 but when bought, it can be enchanted up to +30.

In the past topic he said he had the fix, but this fix would not be released in this emulator.

Reaction score

Hi,

You can use other websites for this.

Enchant works fine, visual bug is not critical bug... Maybe in the future i will add the fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can use other websites for this.

Enchant works fine, visual bug is not critical bug... Maybe in the future i will add the fix.

Got it, thanks! Btw, is the server files possible to downgrade to 3.9?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who told you it's impossible!??
And why are you writing on my thread to charge for the service? Everything here is free...
florexus i will post the free 3.9 link to you.

Thank you mate, you are awesome! You deserve a million thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who told you it's impossible!??
And why are you writing on my thread to charge for the service? Everything here is free...
florexus i will post the free 3.9 link to you.
and where do you see the conversation about payment?

if you posted a compiled assembly on the forum with a couple of small corrections, so that later you get paid for corrections, this does not mean that no one else can write anything in this thread.

Reaction score

and where do you see the conversation about payment?

if you posted a compiled assembly on the forum with a couple of small corrections, so that later you get paid for corrections, this does not mean that no one else can write anything in this thread.
I don't charge nothing from nobody here on this forum, everything is free and i don't make smalls corrections, i do what is necessary and i do fine :cool:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Rob, I downloaded Aion4.3(by_G-Robson26).zip but I can't find the .exe or a .bat file to open the client.

Hello, I downloaded Aion4.3(by_G-Robson26).zip but i can't find any .bat or .exe to open the game client.

Hello, I downloaded Aion4.3(by_G-Robson26).zip but i can't find any .bat or .exe to open the game client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't charge nothing from nobody here on this forum, everything is free and i don't make smalls corrections, i do what is necessary and i do fine :cool:
I doubt it very much
it would be right to lay out the code so that the guys could study everything themselves, but here you are only asked for corrections

I know what was taken as the basis of this compiled assembly:cool:

Reaction score

I doubt it very much
it would be right to lay out the code so that the guys could study everything themselves, but here you are only asked for corrections

I know what was taken as the basis of this compiled assembly:cool:

Dude, the basis of this emu is Dwarfpicker's svn, reworked and corrected by me :wink:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-lightning-4-0-a-956044/

If you are so worried create a thread and post here your emu.

Hi Rob, I downloaded Aion4.3(by_G-Robson26).zip but I can't find the .exe or a .bat file to open the client.

Leonhart914
go to: Aion4.3_G-Robson26\Aion Login FIX\AionLogin&ingameshop FIX, unzips.
Inside has: Aion Login FIX folder with bin32 and aion_start_local.bat, take this and put it inside the client and run aion_start_local.bat

Ready.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you are so worried create a thread and post here your emu.

what should i worry about?:D:
The topic was asked about downgrading the server, i answered the question.
The answer was not given to you, but you got in with your insinuations.
This is a general section. Everyone can answer questions.

Reaction score

what should i worry about?:D:
The topic was asked about downgrading the server, i answered the question.
The answer was not given to you, but you got in with your insinuations.
This is a general section. Everyone can answer questions.

Your english is bad, i didn't understand anything but that's okay :hmmmm2:

What do you mean with, I can do such work on order. !!?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your english is bad, i didn't understand anything but that's okay :hmmmm2:

What do you mean with, I can do such work on order. !!?
if my English is so bad, then it makes no sense to answer further, you still won’t understand anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry man, I did it only once but as it did not appear I tried a few more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back