Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
>>Yes this Navicat is old, i recommend using the latest Navicat.
Why U All still use warezed Navicat whyle exists -"lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update!! new link added...

Gameshop item fixes,
removed ID conflicts (new SQL added),
in_game_shop.xml fix,
Removed PVP set (it wasn't PVP set), kept the PVE set
and other fixes added.

Thanks again for continuing to maintain your build.

I'm currently running the version prior to your latest. Are the current fixes only related to the game shop? If I update in_game_shop.xml and the ingameshop table in the DB, will that catch everything?

Reaction score
Thanks again for continuing to maintain your build.

I'm currently running the version prior to your latest. Are the current fixes only related to the game shop? If I update in_game_shop.xml and the ingameshop table in the DB, will that catch everything?

Yes, but also update the lib (AL-Game) in ...\AionGameServer\libs\AL-Game.

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server & Client

Have fun with these files :wink:

Server 4.3
:
Client 4.3:

NoIP + Win10 mouse fix + source:

It's included...

UniServerZ(Database)portable.
Navicat portable.
Java JDK portable.

Go to:

1 - UniServerZ(Database)\UniController.exe
- Start Apache
- Start MySQL

2 - AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS & CS.bat

Enjoy.

Does anyone have Aion Client 4.3 for me to download that is not by mega or that has no limit for downloading?

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server & Client

Does anyone have Aion Client 4.3 for me to download that is not by mega or that has no limit for downloading?

It's no use search in 4.3, won't solve the problem in 3.5.
Unfortunately client only on Mega, unless someone else has uploaded it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Robson, which tables i need to keep (or backup) for not lose my account/character's progress every time i update de database?
Tkns

Hello argeus99, the database is the same, it doesn't need to be updated,
update only the ingameshop.sql, Data folder and the Al-Game lib.

Update in_game_shop.xml in \AionGameServer\config\ingameshop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello argeus99, the database is the same, it doesn't need to be updated,
update only the ingameshop.sql, Data folder and the Al-Game lib.

Then i fucked up somehow lolol

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I'm getting some quest load fails in a fresh installation

and those log errors in game server

Quest

Code:
2021-09-15 22:01:08,315 ERROR [PacketProcessor:3] com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine [QuestEngine.java:150] QE: exception in onDialog
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.PacketSendUtility.sendPacket(PacketSendUtility.java:87) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemPacketService.sendStorageUpdatePacket(ItemPacketService.java:242) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.items.storage.Storage.add(Storage.java:198) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.items.storage.PlayerStorage.add(PlayerStorage.java:115) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addNonStackableItem(ItemService.java:147) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addItem(ItemService.java:123) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addItem(ItemService.java:69) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addQuestItems(ItemService.java:246) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addQuestItems(ItemService.java:215) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.QuestService.finishQuest(QuestService.java:135) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.handlers.QuestHandler.sendQuestEndDialog(QuestHandler.java:332) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.handlers.QuestHandler.sendQuestEndDialog(QuestHandler.java:314) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.handlers.template.ReportTo.onDialogEvent(ReportTo.java:149) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine.onDialog(QuestEngine.java:127) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.DialogService.onDialogSelect(DialogService.java:521) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onDialogSelect(NpcController.java:274) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_DIALOG_SELECT.runImpl(CM_DIALOG_SELECT.java:101) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(AionClientPacket.java:64) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:41) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:263) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]

and

Code:
2021-09-15 22:00:37,908 ERROR [pool-2-thread-6] com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEventService [PlayerEventService.java:65] Exception during event rewarding of player Sonne
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.PacketSendUtility.sendPacket(PacketSendUtility.java:87) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemPacketService.sendItemUpdatePacket(ItemPacketService.java:215) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemPacketService.sendItemPacket(ItemPacketService.java:181) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.items.storage.Storage.increaseItemCount(Storage.java:135) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.items.storage.PlayerStorage.increaseItemCount(PlayerStorage.java:90) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addStackableItem(ItemService.java:191) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addItem(ItemService.java:121) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addItem(ItemService.java:69) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.item.ItemService.addItem(ItemService.java:65) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEventService$EventCollector.visit(PlayerEventService.java:61) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEventService$EventCollector.visit(PlayerEventService.java:49) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.container.PlayerContainer.doOnAllPlayers(PlayerContainer.java:105) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.doOnAllPlayers(World.java:485) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerEventService$1.run(PlayerEventService.java:43) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_80]

Code:
2021-09-15 06:42:38,700 ERROR [pool-2-thread-7] com.aionemu.gameserver.dao.ServerVariablesDAO [MySQL5ServerVariablesDAO.java]:66] Error storing server time
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 638,684 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 1 milliseconds ago.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_80]
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1036) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3427) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3327) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3814) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2141) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2077) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2062) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.executeUpdate(PreparedStatementHandle.java:203) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE]
at mysql5.MySQL5ServerVariablesDAO.store(MySQL5ServerVariablesDAO.java]:64) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.gametime.GameTimeManager.saveTime(GameTimeManager.java:73) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.GameTimeService$1.run(GameTimeService.java:57) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-2.0.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_80]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_80]
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:2914) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3337) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33]
... 22 common frames omitted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

I was testing cache.properties and enabled everything. Now i set it up to their defaults and the error gone

I haven't tested cache.properties yet, i'll check that later.

EDIT: I recommend that for now you leave the settings as they are.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello once logged in game, I level up my character with the gm panel and I don't have any skills other then the starter ones, I did something wrong or it's a bug?

Reaction score
Hello once logged in game, I level up my character with the gm panel and I don't have any skills other then the starter ones, I did something wrong or it's a bug?

There are no bugs, understand that this is Aion Classic, and that you must buy skills on Npc or
enable auto learn skill in ...\AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\config\main\membership.properties

Change it

# Enable skill auto learn mode
# Default: 10
gameserver.autolearn.skill = 10

To this...

# Enable skill auto learn mode
# Default: 10
gameserver.autolearn.skill = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back