Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried 3.9, on gameserver - there is error.

09:53:10.082 WARN [main]: - Error loading Siege informaiton from database: nulljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at mysql5.MySQL5SiegeDAO.loadSiegeLocations(MySQL5SiegeDAO.java]:41) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.initSiegeLocations(SiegeService.java:132) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:193) [AL-Game.jar:na]

Reaction score
Tried 3.9, on gameserver - there is error.

09:53:10.082 WARN [main]: - Error loading Siege informaiton from database: nulljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at mysql5.MySQL5SiegeDAO.loadSiegeLocations(MySQL5SiegeDAO.java]:41) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.initSiegeLocations(SiegeService.java:132) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:193) [AL-Game.jar:na]
EDIT: Fixes added.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this sql and do the test...

EDIT: Many fixes added.

Thanks mate, I tried executing this on newly created db but it gave me error [Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully.

Errors: 16
Processed: 100

Link for error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but i did the test with this and works fine...

EDIT: You must create a new database.
Still doesn't work with new database. Btw, how do I disable FFA event on 3.9?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Rob, sorry i bother you again, i have another problem with the server, when i change all the address localhost to mi ip address i can't enter the server, it pop out a error of connection to the server, could you help me with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Could you please share me the links?

Found it followed it and still nothing, could you please help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job brother
aion emu still alive:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
aion emu is better than bdo especially in AI implement haha
aion emu make me learn more about game server design
dont stop Ill grab your work:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Rob Server 3.5 - 3.9 files: is another server, isn’t possible keep the data from the 4.0 server and continue? And the client, works in bought?
One more thanks, the progress of you work in 4.0 server do you tell it, or you are working in other projects know?
P.S.
The problem I had with the server it results to be the ipconfig.xml in the folder of the GameServer, I had to delete the lines of the ip ranges, that fix the problem. Anyway, Thanks for the help, I finally playing a worthy server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry man bot i don’t understand, you are saying that 3.5-3.9 are a update, that means those files update the 4.0 server?
Sorry I bother you so much bot I really in to this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see missing motion skills on gameserver. How to fix? Some skills are fine. Its for 3.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back