Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

New link added...

Replace Data folder and AL-Game file.

...\AionGameServer\data
...\AionGameServer\libs

If this doesn't work i'll need more time, sorry :(:
it didn't work and I have other problems with this last fix it's not giving to ban someone from an alliance or group, nor pass the alliance leader nor distribute the loot of the group or alliance. so I went back to the previous version but don't worry there's no price for this fix I'm just getting to know this new version ^^`` I'll do all the missions and note what I find error in the meantime and post here on the forum. I have found a lot of problems with npc flying there I try to fix them putting them in the correct location but I didn't fix the problem I think it's GODATA in this case right? have some npc in altgard and pernon and oriel more is shenanigans too.

it didn't work and I have other problems with this last fix it's not giving to ban someone from an alliance or group, nor pass the alliance leader nor distribute the loot of the group or alliance. so I went back to the previous version but don't worry there's no price for this fix I'm just getting to know this new version ^^`` I'll do all the missions and note what I find error in the meantime and post here on the forum. I have found a lot of problems with npc flying there I try to fix them putting them in the correct location but I didn't fix the problem I think it's GODATA in this case right? have some npc in altgard and pernon and oriel more is shenanigans too.
will be that the problem could be some problem in fasttrack because I was noticing something the event .ffa is not working too and when you give the command .ffa info it shows 0 players on being that there are 3 players online. must be something server related it's like the acc are not on the same server. another thing I noticed is that you couldn't animate a player as a friend by pressing the right mouse button on the player you want to be friends with just by pressing the V key going to the bottom and clicking add and manually typing the player's name to add as friend. I just saw something here sorry Robson26 but it's working yes to add as a friend and add to the legion only you can't call clicking with the right mouse button on the person understand? you have to add manually by clicking G going to the legion menu and then going to invite to legion and gigitating the player name. the same occore to add as a friend. I'm using the previous version you send.

Reaction score
OK!! Fixes made to LegionService.java, that was the problem.
100% ok database.
not the question of calling the legion by clicking with the mouse button in the concert, only the problem of not being able to call to the group and create a raid and leave it and leave the group was fixed. had presented this problem only when I had placed the files of this previous postNew link added...Replace Data folder and AL-Game file....\AionGameServer\data...\AionGameServer\libsoh when did you make this postNew link added...Replace AL-Game and al-commons-2.0 file....\AionGameServer\libsthis solved the group and raid issue and other related issues.but later I'll take a closer look at this issue of not giving to call as a friend and not giving to call the legion by clicking with the mouse on the person I think it's something simple to fix just lack time.

Reaction score

Serious!! Do you find it simple to fix? it depends.
The code is not easy as you think.

EDIT: It's for these and others that i'm breaking up with Aion and going to Tera online.

Here is a source code, this is not mine but who wants can make their own fixes...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which version is that repository svn exactly, 4.6 or 4.6.2
I'm asking because Falke had several releases of 4.6

00a915c1a41e0de85f503e89eb7903b1 - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

And, yeah, that's the frustration when people doesn't develop something together, waiting until
someone who released some Repacks, fix issues, because lack of working together on the same source codes.
Robson26, make a great job here with compiled servers. People they want to develop their own Gameserver
should search for a decent source code.

Also dezalmado is a fine guy, I'm working with him with respect on "aioncms 3 and 4".
So be friendly which other and have patience.

My tho cents...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't worry i didn't lose my patience :wink: sorry dezalmado i'm not talking bad about you.
I've been here longer than most of you and i always had patience.
My frustration is that people think this is easy, and it's not.

This is the version AionGer-emulator-3 rev 97...
But i also made a lot of fixes with this code, unfortunately i lost.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Don't worry i didn't lose my patience :wink:

I didn't say in the sense of easy to fix you're aware that I don't have the mental capacity for that I said in the sense of not being something that will interfere in anything in the game that will interfere with playing and that eventually a solution will be found. remember the gameshop that was not discounting the toll when I bought it, I was able to solve the problem with time. more for a tip you said there I managed to find where it was.

I didn't say in the sense of easy to fix you're aware that I don't have the mental capacity for that I said in the sense of not being something that will interfere in anything in the game that will interfere with playing and that eventually a solution will be found. remember the gameshop that was not discounting the toll when I bought it, I was able to solve the problem with time. more for a tip you said there I managed to find where it was.
what you do here on the forum is something unique and all in your free time and you don't charge anything for it. I just appreciate what you do. I'm not going to bother anymore, I'll give the forum time. I'm solving some family problems and I was just trying to help I ended up getting in the way.

Reaction score

what you do here on the forum is something unique and all in your free time and you don't charge anything for it. I just appreciate what you do. I'm not going to bother anymore, I'll give the forum time. I'm solving some family problems and I was just trying to help I ended up getting in the way.

Ok, i understand you.

Remembering: Aion 4.3 was practically rewritten again,
i didn't give a name to this project but i worked on it for almost 3 years.

Reaction score

Ok, i understand you.

Remembering: Aion 4.3 was practically rewritten again,
i didn't give a name to this project but i worked on it for almost 3 years.
yes a job very well done i'm testing for 2 weeks little more time to see the great work. the 3.5 was another one that was perfect. once again it was not my intention to offend.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, Aion 4.3 was the last Emulator which was developed by Magenik. Magenik was one of
the best developer since Aion 2.5.
He coded the first IngameShop and the Windstreams.
After that, there was no other professional development group, except Aion-Core, from 4.7 to 5.0.
After 5.0 the best developer group was Aion Unity and Archsoft, but they was closed development.

AionGermany was a very good developer group also, but unfortunately their emulator never passed a stage
of 60% in terms of reliability to go live and host hunderds of player.
Also, Rinzler aka Encom, is a very good developer, but unfortunately he was always alone, he didn't got the environment that his emulator get the chance to be tested and get more developers feedback and ideas.
Finaly in my opinion the best Aion emulator developer, SuneC, (NotAion) was with us only in the Aion X Emu, 2.1, and then he never participated to common development.

What I want to say is, that without a structured, organized development and without real JAVA programmers, you will never get a stable emulator. Without a structured development you can not build a master emulator build with very strong standards, which need to be respected by everybody. That is the reason, that many "one man" developers changed previous Aion-Lightning standards, in (core) services, drops, questEngine,
geodata, but also in (datapack) quest writing ,AI, Instances and XML parsing data.

If you want a decent Aion emulator, you will need to take one of the older one, which was developed by a group.
In that case Aion 2.7, 3.9, 4.3, 4.7.5.18 from GiGatR00n. Otherwise, you will not find a complete developed emulator.
Maybe a Encom 5.8, but with missing quest, instances and AI. Same with Encom 7.5-7.7 or Falke's 7.2.

Reaction score

Just a correction...
Rinzler doesn't work alone, he has a team that helps with development,
there are also people to test your emulators and is very active now.

Frozenkiller called me to join the team, but i was really spent, as i am now.

Regards to Atracer, i learned a lot with him!!

Yes i chose a very broken source code, maybe the worst for 4.0-4.3,
and now with the latest updates it's more stable, and i keep learning.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes, but finally, the results counts. Complete emulators comes just from Aion-Lightning Group and Aion-Core Group.
From Encom just leaks :laugh:

Code:
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
  * 	Aion Emulator Developer Groups and most important Core releases:
  * ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
[*] - Aion-Emu (Open Source)
[*] - Aion-Unique (1.5) (Open Source)
[*] - Aion-Lighting 2.0 (Open Source)
[*] - Aion-Lighting 2.1 (> Closed Source)
[*] - AionChs (2.1) (> Closed Source)
[*] - ZettaCore 2.1-2.5 (> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Engine (2.1, 2.5) (> Closed Source)
[*] - AionX Emu (2.1) (Open Source)
[*] - Open-Aion (2.5) (Open Source)
[*] - Aion-Extreme (2.5-2.7-3.0)(> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Lighting 2.7 (> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Legends 2.5/2.7 (> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion NexGen (3.5-3.9)(> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Extreme (3.7-3.9)(> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Lighting 4.0 (> Closed Source)
[*] - Aion-Lighting 4.3 (> Closed Source)
[*] - AL-Reload 4.5 (Open Source)
[*] - AL German Group 4.6 (Open Source)
[*] - AL German Group 4.7 (> Developers Source) //- Compiled Aion Server Package (2014-2015)
[*] - Aion-Core 4.7 (> Developers Source) //- Compiled Aion Server Package //- Developer Community (2014-2015)
[*] - Aion-Core 4.8 (> Developers Source) //- Compiled Aion Server Package //- Developer Community (2015)
  * -------------------------------------------------------
  *     	Know Project managers:
  * =======================================================*
  *		Aion Unique = Atracer
  *		Aion Lightning = Tibald
  *		Zeta Core =
  *		Aion-Engine = Magenik
  *		AionCore =  rexxar
  *		Aion x Emu = crash override
  *		Aion Extreme = Dallas
  *		Aion Legends = Navyan
  *		AL-Reload = aion_override
  *     	AL German Group = Falke_34
  *    	        Aion-Core Community = Voidstar
  * -------------------------------------------------------
  * 		Know develeopers 
  * =======================================================
  *- SoulKeeper	 	- PZIKO333	  - RotO	- Watson     - Arkshadow      - Dex  	      - Voidstar
  *- ATracer	   	- GosthMan	  - SuneC  	- Wylovech   - Lord_rex       - Kamui	      - Alcapwnd
  *- KKnD	        - Orpheo 	  - Dallas  	- Tanelorn   - Simple  	      - Source	      - Ever
  *- Pinguin	        - Blakawk	  - Jego	- Nemiroff   - Alexa026	      - LokiReborn    - Kill3r
  *- Mr.Poke 	   	- Nemesiss	  - Jjhun  	- Avol	     - Rhys2002	      - Nephis	      - Raziel
  *- Sarynth	        - Vial		  - Rolandas    - Kosyachok  - Dragoo112      - zeroPatches   - Lilith
  *- Kecimis	        - Divinity	  - Luno	- Ginho1     - IlBuono 	      - Holgrabus     - BlackFire
  *- Magenik       	- Ritsu           - Sphinx      - Disturbing - Sweetkr	      - Srx47	      - NightRider
  *- HellBoy	        - LokiReborn      - Aquanox  	- Ben	     - bbforce        - Core          - B.Oscar
  *- Dns	        - Cura 		  - EvilSpirit	- Lyahim     - Orz	      - Destin        - Pralinka
  *- kaipo   	        - xTz	          - ZeroSignal	- Khaos      - aion_override  - Falke_34
  *- Navyan
  * ----------------------------------------------

Don't worry i didn't lose my patience :wink: sorry @dezalmado i'm not talking bad about you.
I've been here longer than most of you and i always had patience.

So, people interested on this version: AionGer-emulator-3 rev 97, you can downloaded from here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z8IiLU0rDCi8vhAEz2d1mKXxXmPtR541?usp=sharing

Reaction score

I will dedicate my free time to fix the 5.8 quests and improve even more to 3.5,

maybe you will have news in the future.

Also not forgotten 7.7, the removed places have been added again, with free time i will be updating.

EDIT: But Tera Online will be the priority :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I couldn't find your author's build 7.7. I wonder how much it is implemented from 100%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back