Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to create a separate theme here. and post your wonderful builds there. other topics can be deleted here. they are dead and have not been updated for 6 years. you are the only god of code left))

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Yes, but finally, the results counts. Complete emulators comes just from Aion-Lightning Group and Aion-Core Group.
From Encom just leaks :laugh:

So, people interested on this version: AionGer-emulator-3 rev 97, you can downloaded from here:
I who apologize a single word Brought so much trouble. I'm just sad because you ended up being comfortable and decided to stop with the project.

Reaction score

New link to server has been added...

Some changes were made to LegionService.java and Legion.java

Replace AL-Game file. Test this please!!
it doesn't work I don't know will it be that it's not our aion client that's got something I'm with Aion 4.3 - Red Katalam.

it doesn't work I don't know will it be that it's not our aion client that's got something I'm with Aion 4.3 - Red Katalam.
because it might be a glitch but don't worry there is a way to call to guild yes the only problem is that it is not working to call by target clicking anymore if you invite someone to the guild via command or via the legion menu it is working fine . the same to add as a friend. ^^

Reaction score

because it might be a glitch but don't worry there is a way to call to guild yes the only problem is that it is not working to call by target clicking anymore if you invite someone to the guild via command or via the legion menu it is working fine . the same to add as a friend. ^^

This is not related to the client...
A doubt, this was working before?

Reaction score

This is not related to the client...
A doubt, this was working before?
I hadn't tested it in previous versions I just went to see when Taylory reported the problem so I made a guild to test it.
but I have an older version here I'll take a look here and I'll tell you if it's working.

Reaction score

I hadn't tested it in previous versions I just went to see when @Taylory reported the problem so I made a guild to test it.
but I have an older version here I'll take a look here and I'll tell you if it's working.

My question is because maybe i changed something in the code.

I won't look at another code, i'm concentrating on my.

Reaction score

My question is because maybe i changed something in the code.

I won't look at another code, i'm concentrating on my.
yes the older version of the day 30-08-2021 is working I sent you only the game server can it be?

yes the older version of the day 30-08-2021 is working I sent you only the game server can it be?
but look I just created the legion isn't it? I called someone right then I'll call a second person no longer speaking that she is not on the same server. seila time you got to call time I couldn't get OO.

Reaction score

not continue with the same problem. then I made the compilation of this one you send and I noticed that there was already this problem in this emulator.
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok, the other things are working fine??

When i have more time i will check, thanks!!
the add as friend function is having the same problem also in this old emulator and in the current ones.

the add as friend function is having the same problem also in this old emulator and in the current ones.
I have to look at other things that I haven't tested yet, such as Trade, Broker, setting up the little stores, the registration for the purchase of the house and the payment of the auction and rents, there are more things to look at, but I'm doing the missions slowly and testing with the time things want to learn this version ^^ more what I'm finding problem I'm always writing down.

I have to look at other things that I haven't tested yet, such as Trade, Broker, setting up the little stores, the registration for the purchase of the house and the payment of the auction and rents, there are more things to look at, but I'm doing the missions slowly and testing with the time things want to learn this version ^^ more what I'm finding problem I'm always writing down.
this emulator is very good this very light does not present serious problems is very cool to play with. both this and the 3.5. for me it's like playing GTA ahauahua

Reaction score

this emulator is very good this very light does not present serious problems is very cool to play with. both this and the 3.5. for me it's like playing GTA ahauahua

What you said is working fine, but then you can add friend and legion using the another method, ok??

Reaction score

What you said is working fine, but then you can add friend and legion using the another method, ok??
yes via /invitetolegion command or by setting the legion. where do you manually type the name of the person where you want to add the legion know?
in this way here is not giving more also in this last correction that you send and not via command.

Reaction score

yes via /invitetolegion command or by setting the legion. where do you manually type the name of the person where you want to add the legion know?
in this way here is not giving more also in this last correction that you send and not via command.

Ok, thanks!! now it's clear to me, i will make new update.

Reaction score

Ok, thanks!! now it's clear to me, i will make new update.
new issue in this latest update.

old problem without the new problems of the video above.

I think I have now managed to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back