Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to make it clear that my Aion 4.3 is so successful and better than many emulators here and is more complete.

It's a shame there isn't a highlight for him :sleep::glare::mad:

In 2022 there will be news, happy new year to all :wink:
yes it really is amazing this emulator and the 3.5 tbm both without a doubt are the best i've tried merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

yes it really is amazing this emulator and the 3.5 tbm both without a doubt are the best i've tried merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

Yes @dezalmado, i'll keep fixing Aion 4.3 until i reach 99.9% :wink::lol:
This emulator has been and is still being used as a private server in some places, this is helping me even more.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone, my reputation here says it all :wink:

I was starting a job with Aion 4.9 but it's a waste of time, Aion 5.8 is much better for several reasons...
So i'll also include 5.8 and 7.7, that will have a good development.

I'm going to clean up the Aion 3.5 source code, this was done in Aion 4.3 and it will get even better.

Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

Yes @dezalmado, i'll keep fixing Aion 4.3 until i reach 99.9% :wink::lol:
This emulator has been and is still being used as a private server in some places, this is helping me even more.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone, my reputation here says it all :wink:

I was starting a job with Aion 4.9 but it's a waste of time, Aion 5.8 is much better for several reasons...
So i'll also include 5.8 and 7.7, that will have a good development.

I'm going to clean up the Aion 3.5 source code, this was done in Aion 4.3 and it will get even better.
Oops that's nice good to know "congratulations" yes you really don't have to prove anything just the fact that you're developing something without charging anything for that says it all. but I put the message to give movement on the pole was very still. because I don't know if it is closed for lack of movement.

Reaction score
Well, contrary to what some say, Aion 3.5 was most reviewed by a group
and still being reviewed by me and friends surpassing more than 1000 revision,
the same with my Aion 4.3 and Aion 4.6 from Falke34 and being tested as a private server.

Maybe i'll create a thread for Aion 3.5, still thinking about it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Robson26 , i get client from is 1.5.
were i can get a Server compatible ?

the client is Aion Classic

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use the server and client provided in first post. I get a load fail error when trying to turn in quest id 2495. In quest_static_data/morheim.xml there is
Code:
<item_collecting id="2495" start_npc_ids="798125" action_item_ids="700317 700318 700319" end_npc_ids="798081"/>
The end_npc needs to be removed. Looks like an old version, I saw this NPC for this quest on pictures, but now the start NPC is the end NPC. After remove I could turn in the quest.
In the source files provided earlier it was correct, made me google whole day until I looked up the server file itself. Next time I will look up server files first :lol:

Then I got a question about the GM-Panel? Shift+F1? Does it work? Cause when I want to get an item it just writes ///wish itemyouwanted 1 and nothing happens. Do I need to be in some kind of build/developer mode?

And maybe - what are those golden bubbles next to the name? I turned of GM and membership tags, but those are still there

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files &amp; Client

I use the server and client provided in first post. I get a load fail error when trying to turn in quest id 2495. In quest_static_data/morheim.xml there is
Code:
<item_collecting id="2495" start_npc_ids="798125" action_item_ids="700317 700318 700319" end_npc_ids="798081"/>
The end_npc needs to be removed. Looks like an old version, I saw this NPC for this quest on pictures, but now the start NPC is the end NPC. After remove I could turn in the quest.
In the source files provided earlier it was correct, made me google whole day until I looked up the server file itself. Next time I will look up server files first :lol:

Then I got a question about the GM-Panel? Shift+F1? Does it work? Cause when I want to get an item it just writes ///wish itemyouwanted 1 and nothing happens. Do I need to be in some kind of build/developer mode?

And maybe - what are those golden bubbles next to the name? I turned of GM and membership tags, but those are still there

In GM-Panel some functions are being worked,

golden bubbles is VIP access... Set membership to 0

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

lol... the quest really needs to be fixed, Thanks!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my english , but Robson uploaded source from him compile server ? Compile server is good , but need source )).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server & Client

in game when i click on Buy Toll in Black Cloud Traders Shop i got in browser where i can change that address for domain or something else?

Reaction score

in game when i click on Buy Toll in Black Cloud Traders Shop i got in browser where i can change that address for domain or something else?

Don't use this, because it won't work.
Open Navicat and add Tolls to the database at al_server_ls...

Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Never use that ingame.
You can use the admin command

Syntax: gameshop addtoll <player> or gameshop settoll <player>

gamesho - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today is truly the best day

The day I've been waiting for has come

I was still playing the last version of your server

But as of today you will be able to play the new version of your server.

Robson You deserve a million audits

good luck to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back