Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Aion 4.0_4.3 Server files & Client

First of all, sorry for uploading the image in the Korean version.The number of kills of Krall quest monsters that threaten lv19 Sanctuary does not work.

[h=2]-windowed-mouse-fix not working[/h]
ver 4.3 red katalem

-windowed-mouse-fix ver 1.6
change version.dll (32/64) complete

.bat
-nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -windowed-mouse-fix -unlimited-gfx -fix-39-weapon-switch

1.Doesn't work in windowed mode
2. admin account Cannot connect to authorization server

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

First of all, sorry for uploading the image in the Korean version.The number of kills of Krall quest monsters that threaten lv19 Sanctuary does not work.

-windowed-mouse-fix not working

ver 4.3 red katalem

-windowed-mouse-fix ver 1.6
change version.dll (32/64) complete

.bat
-nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -windowed-mouse-fix -unlimited-gfx -fix-39-weapon-switch

1.Doesn't work in windowed mode
2. admin account Cannot connect to authorization server

-win10-mouse-fixEnables the mouse fix needed for the Windows bug introduced in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
-win10-mouse-fix-autodetectEnables the mouse fix only if the Windows version is detected to have the mouse bug.
-windowed-mouse-fixCan be used to enable only the windowed mouse fix (does not affect fullscreen modes). Fixes the problem of the mouse jumping to random locations. Works in Windows 7.

You see diffrent ?
If you use win 10 why you put for win7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You see diffrent ?

win 10 19043 is in use
I did what you said, but it still doesn't work and I have to log in twice before I can connect.

1. login try
2. Cannot connect to authorization server (6)
3. login try2
Already logged in
4. login try3
5. login complete

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

You see diffrent ?

win 10 19043 is in use
I did what you said, but it still doesn't work and I have to log in twice before I can connect.

1. login try
2. Cannot connect to authorization server (6)
3. login try2
Already logged in
4. login try3
5. login complete

I sugest you go visit noip aion fix. link on first page.

Download

Latest binaries:

Install

Extract both version.dll files from the .zip file to the respective bin32 or bin64 folder under the Aion client root. Aion will automatically load version.dll when it launches.
Note: Existing patch dlls should be removed from the bin32/bin64 directories as they may have conflicting functionality.

• Remove: dbghelp.dll
  • Remove: d3d8thk.dll
  • Remove: d3dx9_38.dll

Try this Launcher if you will still have same issue .
Ps . dont change nothing in Launcher configs only your ip and lang. there is already added cam fix.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

complete !! thanks bro !!! lol

Reaction score

On my Client Red katalam the Windowed mode everything works fine, i didn't need to delete files on the client,
i added only the line -win10-mouse-fix in launcher.bat, my Windows is update 21H2, but the Korean Client seems to have these problems.
Good that the problem was solved.

Yes the count does not appear, but check the quantity of items in the inventory,
if there is the amount you need, you can complete the quest.

Remember: Korean Client is not 100% for this EMU, you will have problems with some quests other things too.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The current client is not the Korean version. This is a fake Korean version with the texture and data files deleted because the Korean file could not be found.shutdown bugWhen selecting a character, the character's location information is saved but not loaded. When I close the connection completely, it loads normally.There is currently an additional issue where the in-game store does not load when merging different versions of the Korean pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson on the quest Crushing the Conspiracy you cant click on the abyss gate. have you an idea to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When selecting a character, the character's location information is saved but not loaded. If you close the connection completely, it will load normally.Character selection > Reconnect = Connection end location is not loaded and returns to the previous location

Reaction score
New link for Emu has been added...

The "Crushing the Conspiracy" and "Sealing the Abyss Gate" quest has been fixed,
the dungeon spawn IDs for this quest have also been fixed.
The portal ids have also been fixed.

Now everything works beautifully :sleep:

@chaossky try doing the quest again from start to finish.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New link for Emu has been added...

The "Crushing the Conspiracy" and "Sealing the Abyss Gate" quest has been fixed,
the dungeon spawn IDs for this quest have also been fixed.
The portal ids have also been fixed.

Now everything works beautifully :sleep:

@chaossky try doing the quest again from start to finish.

download the whole emu again? why you post not the sql data to fix this? its easy to use ;)
so i must backup the database and reinstall on the new.
have backup ls server and only chars table i hope that will work.

edit: have make an mistake with the backup now i must start again XD

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
download the whole emu again? why you post not the sql data to fix this? its easy to use ;)
so i must backup the database and reinstall on the new.
have backup ls server and only chars table i hope that will work.

edit: have make an mistake with the backup now i must start again XD

Becouse fix are made in source and files not always in database ..

Reaction score
Sorry, i didn't warn before.
The database is the same, for those who are using Emu, just update the data folder.
To verify the fix of the quests it's necessary to do it again and fixes for this were made in the script.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, i didn't warn before.
The database is the same, for those who are using Emu, just update the data folder.
To verify the fix of the quests it's necessary to do it again and fixes for this were made in the script.

to late XD

robson you should make an discord server is better to write ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back