Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is complicated yes but the vid is good you can do it step by step and it works. the only thing is when he has the error and needed to import the database for the Login Server via xampp well i needed to do this for the gameserver as well (the ingameshop was fine via navicat) but i think thats because i dont use the version of navicat they use i have the new version (and original ;)).

If you have any more questions im happy to help but not today need to go to sleep now, its late and i need to work tomorrow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is complicated yes but the vid is good you can do it step by step and it works. the only thing is when he has the error and needed to import the database for the Login Server via xampp well i needed to do this for the gameserver as well (the ingameshop was fine via navicat) but i think thats because i dont use the version of navicat they use i have the new version (and original ;)).

If you have any more questions im happy to help but not today need to go to sleep now, its late and i need to work tomorrow.
no worries it’s the same for me so I’ll do all this at another time then if I ever come back, anyway thanks for your help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 3.5-4.3 (UEM)

- 4.3 EMU [Contenu caché]

- Client 4.3 [Contenu caché]

- 3.5 EMU [Contenu caché]

- Client 3.5 [Contenu caché]

Il suffit de mettre les fichiers à la racine de C : ou D :
Ex:. C:\Aion4.3_EMU ou D:\Aion4.3_EMU

- Exécutez Démarrer Apache & Démarrer MySQL ou simplement Démarrer MySQL dans ...Aion4.3_EMU\UniServerZ\UniController.exe

- Exécutez Start LS & GS.bat dans ...Aion4.3_EMU\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat

Fait!!!.
hello, I recently installed 4.3 EMU + Client 4.3 files however I am having a problem. when I run the Start LS&GS.bat batch file (all three command prompts show up) but as for the connection emulator, it shows me this. There is a solution because I don't understand why it blocks. Thank you so much
1692234913302 - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
hello, I recently installed 4.3 EMU + Client 4.3 files however I am having a problem. when I run the Start LS&GS.bat batch file (all three command prompts show up) but as for the connection emulator, it shows me this. There is a solution because I don't understand why it blocks. Thank you so much
It is important that you put the emulator files in the root of C: or D: because of UniController.exe.
If you haven't changed anything then this will work fine..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is important that you put the emulator files in the root of C: or D: because of UniController.exe.
If you haven't changed anything then this will work fine..

I made a video of what happens on my side so it’s easier to explain, as we see the file had just been extracted so nothing changed, did I miss a manipulation? or there is something to do next that I forget to do (very likely)

Reaction score
I made a video of what happens on my side so it’s easier to explain, as we see the file had just been extracted so nothing changed, did I miss a manipulation? or there is something to do next that I forget to do (very likely)
I got it, check your firewall, it must be blocking some port.
I just tested it, everything works fine.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it, check your firewall, it must be blocking some port.
I just tested it, everything works fine.
I went to see on the firewall windows but I found nothing, nothing is blocked by the fire and I even try to disable the firewall but still nothing...

Reaction score
I went to see on the firewall windows but I found nothing, nothing is blocked by the fire and I even try to disable the firewall but still nothing...
lol... Your problem is very strange, i can't identify, apparently everything is correct.
Try to mount the emulator in another structure, installing MySQL 5.5 and etc...
Check tutorials for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back