Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
change this parametrs in to
<!-- exp multiple -->
<AbyssPointMultiple>1000</AbyssPointMultiple>
<expMultiple>4000</expMultiple>
<CraftExpMultiple>2000</CraftExpMultiple>

reboot server ,but in game dont change EXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change this parametrs in to
<!-- exp multiple -->
<AbyssPointMultiple>1000</AbyssPointMultiple>
<expMultiple>4000</expMultiple>
<CraftExpMultiple>2000</CraftExpMultiple>

reboot server ,but in game dont change EXP

For some reason the server caps the max exp you can gain per level to 1/5 of total exp.
For example: You need 400exp at lvl 1 to go to lvl 2 so your max exp will be 80. No matter what expMultiple you chose, your max exp per kill will be 80.

At higher levels this cap is not so noticeable due to the high value of the max exp

I guess there is a config somewhere that we can change this and remove this exp cap
When I find it, I'll be back to let you know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
y 16 gb min is that needed even is it for a solo game with no one else

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
y 16 gb min is that needed even is it for a solo game with no one else

I ran the server plus two aion clients on a 16gb machine and worked fine. All you need is a good SSD Drive (for rapid memory swaps) and a good processor.

But... you will need more RAM for production server with hundreds of active players.

Reaction score
So me recreate archive of 4.6 PTS server and reupload.
It's work like on doc.
Link:

Fix some issues and merge part files from "Aion_Brasil" withis it's fixes
And fix quest Daeva without PvP hentai

So if anybody need EU client(cc=2) from GameForge me can create and share via .torrent-file

Reaction score
It's identicaly, me only take fixes and partialy settings from "Aion Brazil" and RZ tread.
So in link in folder Client me was put Rusificator, not full client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I delete spawned NPCs?
I deleted it using the 'killnpc' command, but it is respawned when the server is restarted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, it seems like the omega link has encrypted a password please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error you are seeing on the account creation tool is thrown because the .NET ODBC Driver did not find the specified MSSQL hostname. Most likely you need to fix your ODBC with a proper host (name or IP addr) for it to work.

About the red erros you are seeing on server startup (and also while it is running): they are almost all normal and caused mostly by NCSoft's own mess. The only error that you must be aware of is anything on the likes of 'thread cycle took longer than expected to run' (measured in ms). That means that the server is running too slow and may cause several crashes.

If you want to create your own account creation tool, I've uploaded a full Website with a registration script included https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-jetweb-simple-aion-4-a-1198275/ @Services/Aion/AionAccountFactory.cs

Here you go:

So your saying that 127.0.0.1 is not correct? Also, the name is not changeable in ODBC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, having problems with OBDC, unfortunately. The server is up and running, and I can log in with MSSSQL Server Management Tool, but when I try to connect, it will always fail, even with the same username (sa) and password. Maybe it's because I am running it under the Q drive (I don't have a D: drive)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OBDC connect error. 可以尝试用 server name 例如“DESKTOP-KB9B7TO\MSSQLSERVER01” 替换 “127.0.0.1”

Master Summoner
Reaction score
AionWEB miss wldpatltmxpa.csproj have it someone?
No you are just out of knowledge. Go back to read all threads more careful then you will find for sure your answer. It's usles for u ask same question in many threads.. That will not make it more faster to find what you looking for . @moderator in my opinion this topic and other with files should be already lock then maybe people will start using searching panel. Or they can read one by one all forum and Im sure they will find more then one answer on all of them question. :eek:tt1:
Regarding.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. i have search in panel nothing
2.i have read all threads + all sites nothing
3. why i ask here and you dont know me so dont say im out of knowledge!!!

Reaction score
1. i have search in panel nothing
2.i have read all threads + all sites nothing
3. why i ask here and you dont know me so dont say im out of knowledge!!!

Cinus is simply saying that the information you are asking about is already on the forum.

Here is a search link for "AionWEB"... LINK

Read through those. It will take some time, but perhaps you could learn some new information.

Back