Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am having a hard time trying to compile this

Edit:NVM i fix it installing an old jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is awesome thx to giga and all rework team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using this client:
You'd have to make an account and use the Mega desktop app though.

Hi, can you please upload the client again? maybe on mediafire?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this is complete, but you can try.
I only found it in mega

It says Error Aion [1024] Failed to initialize the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It says Error Aion [1024] Failed to initialize the game.

Let me guess are u using u own lang pack in there ? because its look like or u got wrong lang command in u launcher -lang:enu/eng etc ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me guess are u using u own lang pack in there ? because its look like or u got wrong lang command in u launcher -lang:enu/eng etc ...

If I use the default folder L10N it says " This program is unavailable in your country" because it's Russian, I changed to English with another client L10N folder (not same patch, I guess this is the problem maybe) and now it doesn't say anymore unavailable in your country but Failed to initialize the game
I can't find a working client EU 4.7.5.18, I searched on every page of the internet for 6 hours straight, nothing...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I use the default folder L10N it says " This program is unavailable in your country" because it's Russian, I changed to English with another client L10N folder (not same patch, I guess this is the problem maybe) and now it doesn't say anymore unavailable in your country but Failed to initialize the game
I can't find a working client EU 4.7.5.18, I searched on every page of the internet for 6 hours straight, nothing...
ITS EU client or NA ? i Believe its eu if was rus lang there .. change folder in L10N on ENU OR ON ENG if its NA client .. its YOur Lang pack are not compatible with client .. check also lang folder there should be CC file and inside "1" or "2"... if u use EU should be on 2 same in server files and launcher . if NA 1 ..U need just good lang pack for it or preconfigure old one to u :D good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ITS EU client or NA ? i Believe its eu if was rus lang there .. change folder in L10N on ENU OR ON ENG if its NA client .. its YOur Lang pack are not compatible with client .. check also lang folder there should be CC file and inside "1" or "2"... if u use EU should be on 2 same in server files and launcher . if NA 1 ..U need just good lang pack for it or preconfigure old one to u :D good luck

Somehow I managed to fix the issue, now it work but of course I got another problem, when i try to log in it says " No game server available for authentication server (6). " I searched around trying to fix this but I don't know how, any help?

I changed password of the account and now it doesn't give me the error Auth server (6) but the client freeze after selecting the server :
jasonguns - Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Somehow I managed to fix the issue, now it work but of course I got another problem, when i try to log in it says " No game server available for authentication server (6). " I searched around trying to fix this but I don't know how, any help?

I changed password of the account and now it doesn't give me the error Auth server (6) but the client freeze after selecting the server :
jasonguns - Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process - RaGEZONE Forums

Use this lastest noip patch version and read instruction there how to use .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this lastest noip patch version and read instruction there how to use .

I did it, I get the same "error" (freeze after selecting the server Siel).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did it, I get the same "error" (freeze after selecting the server Siel).

Are u delete two files what u should delete same in instruction? There was also some launcher in this github from reworked to this version..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are u delete two files what u should delete same in instruction? There was also some launcher in this github from reworked to this version..

No more that problem, not it says this https://forum.ragezone.com/f590/connect-authorization-server-1128183/
same exactly problem of this guy, he said he solved by adding the ports in the firewall in imput and output
can you please explain me how to do that?
I'm almost done I just need to fix this last problem, I've been trying for a week to log in, changing files, changing clients...:(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm going to build this and use it.It keeps getting errors.
What should I do?

It's JDK 1.7.
error code :

[javac] warning: [options] source value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] target value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
[javac] 3 warnings [javac] Fatal Error: Unable to find package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm going to build this and use it.It keeps getting errors.
What should I do?

It's JDK 1.7.
error code :

[javac] warning: [options] source value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] target value 7 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
[javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
[javac] 3 warnings [javac] Fatal Error: Unable to find package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath

video guide. Watch the video from about 1 minute.
Check your Java system settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already seen this video.

I installed jdk and already registered JAVA_HOME and PATH.However, builder.bat is not running.
There is an error in the middle.
I also added ant. However, the error still occurs.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've already seen this video.

I installed jdk and already registered JAVA_HOME and PATH.However, builder.bat is not running.
There is an error in the middle.
I also added ant. However, the error still occurs.

Back