Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to report a bug... I've been looking how to fix it as well, but I can't even determine what's causing it...
Basically, anytime I start the server NPC's are facing a different direction (even though it's correctly set in the npc_spawns.xml).
Here you can see a couple examples. It's like that everywhere, on all maps.

EDIT: The first issue was due to my mistake! Just found out what was causing it... god, does it feel stupid.. I've been looking for it the past 2 days haha.

Another thing I found is that in Akaron, mobs are broken. If you agro them and run away, they just dissapear. Once again, no clue what causes it. Other maps seems to be fine. Still haven't tested all instances.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe can be the geodata. I Still will work on all the 4.0+ mobs and spawns.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh, sorry to bother again, but I've changed a few things in the npc_drops.xml and now I'm getting this:

I don't quite get the error... I haven't changed the structure one bit, just added some missing items.
If anyone has the time to help me solve it I'll really appreciate it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the line 1391 in the file.

You probably made a mistake that's why you get this error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the line 1391 in the file.

You probably made a mistake that's why you get this error.

--
Edit: I forgot to delete the cache before starting it, I think that was the reason for the error. Even though I deleted the cache second time around it still displayed it. I ended up recovering the whole folder and then just placed the edited npc_drop.dat inside. Now it works...

Sorry for losing your time again and thank you very much! :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people, anyone knows or can give a hint where i can fix this, i cant equip some items (weapons, set parts) like the screen, i was thinking maybe is a iteminfoblob or some packet....
jasonguns - Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process - RaGEZONE Forums

SCREEN:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again,
is it just me, or are the invasions not starting at all?

Also, trying to add some missing goodslists, but I can't understand where am I supposed to set a name for the goodslist?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to report siege shields are not working. Lower abyss + Divine shields spawn, but are not dealing damage, while upper ones are completely missing.
The missing ones need to be added in the xml files, which is simple enough, however I couldn't determine why the rest of the shields are not dealing damage.

They are enabled in the config files and I couldn't see anything wrong in the SiegeShields.java (or whatever the name was).

I was thinking it might be a wrongly set tribe value for the Aether Generators, but I'm not sure...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hello!
No web and the game shop ingameshop work? and what use? what the key use open shop screen the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems to me that there is little mess in files:

and the game server does not start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did it!! but the game server does not start, I think there is too much mess in the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but I found a problem why GS did not start.

How to fix it? In the GiGatR00n emulator it worked correctly but not here

Back