Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The cause was found.The jre was missing from the Java I installed.After reinstalling, it works fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The cause was found.The jre was missing from the Java I installed.After reinstalling, it works fine.

Always you can go more easy way :D:
After adding Maven to system variables
Java PATH from hand work fine to same start emulator from portable one .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make Enchantment Stones the way it used to be?

The current Enchantment Stones has only five stages.

I have different versions of server files.

1. a built-in
2. Source file before build.

When you run these two server files,

1. In the server file, the level of Enchantment Stones is 1 to 190 when you do Item Extraction.

but,

2. The server file comes in step 5.

What I want is that when I build the server file number 2, I want to see Enchantment Stones, which is divided into 1 to 190 stages.
How should I modify it?

* Results when running the same client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Self-resolved.
Fixed by modifying the enchantserive.java file.
It took me a long time to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me pls ; Does this mean that the server is running .?Login/Chat/gameserver builders are all successful Screenshot 2022-06-14 204322 - Aion 4.7.5 GigaTr00n Reworking Process - RaGEZONE Forums .also does this work with aion 4.8 client I know it a stupid question but what would happens if I try this on 4.8 client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a survey which arrives at Level 17 that contains 5 different types of manastones.
The survey can't be completed. When you click the "Faith and arms" radio button, and select the manastone type you want, the complete button is still dimmed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,

im getting this error:

[2/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...

can someone help pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a survey which arrives at Level 17 that contains 5 different types of manastones.
The survey can't be completed. When you click the "Faith and arms" radio button, and select the manastone type you want, the complete button is still dimmed.

NVM worked it out, you have to select 2 types of manastones before the complete button lights up. Probably a typo in
AC-Game/data/static_data/guides/guide.xml

I do have another bug, a bit of a show stopper because it halts Reshanta Campaign progression on the Elyos side.
The Captive Elyos Prisoners in the "Saving Elyos Captives" level 27 quest, appear on the map near Sulfur Fortress, as they are meant to, but when you go to the location they are nowhere to be found.
The fort is Balaur so they should be there. I suspect there is a bug where they are not spawning, or they are offset in the co-ordinates somehow.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back