Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.3 files

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the problem gameserver, help me :)

2017-05-07 09:50:00,150 Error while merging xml files
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLEventReaderImpl.nextEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.importFile(XmlMerger.java:379) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.processImportElement(XmlMerger.java:305) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.doUpdate(XmlMerger.java:228) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.process(XmlMerger.java:158) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:126) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:70) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:151) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:32) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:266) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:143) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:173) [AL-Game.jar:na]
2017-05-07 09:50:00,151 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Error while merging xml files
java.lang.Error: Error while merging xml files
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:129) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:70) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:151) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:32) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:266) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:143) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:173) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLEventReaderImpl.nextEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.importFile(XmlMerger.java:379) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.processImportElement(XmlMerger.java:305) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.doUpdate(XmlMerger.java:228) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlMerger.process(XmlMerger.java:158) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:126) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
... 6 common frames omitted

What the XML error problem? :S

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol :laugh:

the problem gameserver, help me :)

2017-05-07 09:50:00,150 Error while merging xml files
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:126) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:70) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:151) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:32) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:266) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:143) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:173) [AL-Game.jar:na]
2017-05-07 09:50:00,151 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Error while merging xml files
java.lang.Error: Error while merging xml files
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:129) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:70) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:151) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:32) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:266) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:143) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:173) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.mergeXmlFiles(XmlDataLoader.java:126) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
... 6 common frames omitted

What the XML error problem? :S

Here's your problem:
I think you have misplaced some xml files or they are corrupted. Problem starts immediately at line 1, and java complains about the entire file containing incorrect information. Hence my thinking about misplaced files. You'll have to check the whole gameserver and logs, there may be more errors that i don't know of and that could point you in the right direction. Good luck!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I find problem, not solved :( nothing the error line

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you solved the problem. If you could tell me I would appreciate it. Greetings G

Master Summoner
Reaction score
builded emu, no wariant me. No upload the builder emu svn? the working open svn the problem fixed?
I visit the 20-30 xml and no find the problem, and no solved the problem.
I think, the problem, java or al-game.jar file and ect..
Please upload emu builder version :)
Or upload fix problem rew?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
builded emu, no wariant me. No upload the builder emu svn? the working open svn the problem fixed?
I visit the 20-30 xml and no find the problem, and no solved the problem.
I think, the problem, java or al-game.jar file and ect..
Please upload emu builder version :)
Or upload fix problem rew?

Could you rephrase that in understandable English please? There's only one sentence in that post which makes some sort of sense to me:
Please upload emu builder version

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Moderator, your normale? the !!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , what spawn? and what the " Reason: Rule Violation " ???????????????????
Please think a little, The help request does not spawn. not understand you???

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moderator, your normale? the !!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , what spawn? and what the " Reason: Rule Violation " ???????????????????
Please think a little, The help request does not spawn. not understand you???

I have already told you to use the Aion Help section twice. You also did not use English and bumped your own post.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
No use english language??, the humor? The member no perfect english, go to the discrimination the speak poor english? the normalis situation?
And me whrite the problem,1x, 2x the xy user no understand, i posted problem and copye, what the no understand the helped problem?
And you me post deleted, and xy user not.
Gratulation moder, There is no humanity within you.It is simply incredible that kind of arogancy :)
Honestly, if you do not understand what I'm writing, Do I draw or show off? XDDDDDDDDD

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No use english language??, the humor? The member no perfect english, go to the discrimination the speak poor english? the normalis situation?
And me whrite the problem,1x, 2x the xy user no understand, i posted problem and copye, what the no understand the helped problem?
And you me post deleted, and xy user not.
Gratulation moder, There is no humanity within you.It is simply incredible that kind of arogancy :)
Honestly, if you do not understand what I'm writing, Do I draw or show off? XDDDDDDDDD

If you have an issue with me, contact a higher up (Supervisor or Super Mod). I will not reply to these message any more and I will delete them in 1 hour since they are not contributing to the thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With all due respect my message had nothing to do with spam and you went ahead and deleted it with no reason at all.

It makes no sense to go to another thread ask for help for things that can be answered in this thread while keeping the topic together. Either way if someone is not contributing to the thread that would be you since there are problems that other people might have and you're simply removing them because you're too stubborn, but I really shouldn't expect much from a forum mod...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With all due respect my message had nothing to do with spam and you went ahead and deleted it with no reason at all.

It makes no sense to go to another thread ask for help for things that can be answered in this thread while keeping the topic together. Either way if someone is not contributing to the thread that would be you since there are problems that other people might have and you're simply removing them because you're too stubborn, but I really shouldn't expect much from a forum mod...

fun fact: proktor already gave some assistance to the user's problem which the user did not pay any attention to. I can understand NoBrain here. We can only really benefit from the whole help section if all of us do their best to be as descriptive and detailed as possible with reporting problems or explaining solutions. In no way is it Brain's or my fault for some users being so horribly bad at English that no one can understand them.

For god's sake, we live in the 21st century. There's absolutely no excuse, except for mental disorders, for a person to not learn proper English these days. On that note, I suggest this thread either gets a cleanup or gets locked alltogether.

Don't forget:
The files offered here are a leak from Falke's forum, I can tell with certainty that they are outdated and not working properly. Falke, who's the owner of the server files, also did not approve this leak which resulted in him locking the download link on his forum behind a forum points based paywall.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Can not fix the problem with emu, If the problem is JAR
To work on the problem solution, If the problem is of an origin , To which the build version should be?
I have worked with me and many aionemu, And I've already run a server.
So I'm not an ignorant one, And I've helped others too, the ragezone.....
Strange way to people, I had no problem with my English knowledge..With the exception of this unmistakable linguistic quirk.

But then, as I've realized, this emu is a total blunder..And max disassemble good, not use it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But then, as I've realized, this emu is a total blunder..And max disassemble good, not use it.

Like I said 3 times now, this fileset is an unapproved, unsupported, outdated and bugged leak. I'm using the latest revision of the very same fileset by Falke, running on 5.4 even and except for a few Esterra related bugs (Like, the final boss in the library instance wouldn't spawn and I had to use the TestUI to complete a campaign quest) the revision works perfectly fine so far.

If you want access, register on Falke's forum, be supportive about problems and bugs until you get enough forum points to unlock the download link yourself. Don't like it? Well, tough luck there man. poop like this happens when some jackass thinks it's funny to leak someone's work and that person draws consequences from that action affecting all other users.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fun fact: proktor already gave some assistance to the user's problem which the user did not pay any attention to. I can understand NoBrain here. We can only really benefit from the whole help section if all of us do their best to be as descriptive and detailed as possible with reporting problems or explaining solutions. In no way is it Brain's or my fault for some users being so horribly bad at English that no one can understand them.

For god's sake, we live in the 21st century. There's absolutely no excuse, except for mental disorders, for a person to not learn proper English these days. On that note, I suggest this thread either gets a cleanup or gets locked alltogether.
Oh I know that and his English also annoys me. But the problem is that the mod is not only deleting spam, he is deleting whatever the heck he wants to delete, like a legit question of mine that does not have an answer in this forum. And that really annoys me for the fact that there could be more deleted messages that could actually be useful.

Mods need to stop acting like little kids and start respecting the users.

Back