Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aion 5.8... I will continue to fix 5.8 in my free time.

please help, i want to edit the distance when spirit master too far away auto cancel the summoned, i can not find it... i want set it never cancer

please help, anyone can tell me how to edit the distance when spirit master far away from his summoned make summoned cancer, i can not find it ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello bro^^

I downloaded it through the link. <Aion 5.8 >

The server opens normally and able to play games normally.

but The moment I achieved level 65 ASMODIANS, not open this Mission <quest id="20520" name="Lost Memories">

As you know, that quest is an important quest for HighDeva.

How to fix it? so curious.

Please reply and help, bro :)

What emulator are you using? It's that?

If so, he doesn't have this problem.

EDIT: This server has clean and fixed sqls by me,
the other emulator seems to have this problem,
and to fix you need to update the sqls.

Hello bro^^

I downloaded it through the link.

but The moment I achieved level 65 ASMODIANS, not open this Mission <quest id="20520" name="Lost Memories">

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems working, just the clientit says Error Regist XinCode, with launcher, no launcher, tried all about Firewall ( google search ) rename bin64.. to force on x32, but seems not working for the client, anyone know this issue ?

Founded problem........
Well, maybe you need Disable all 3 Components from Exploit on windows.
But... You need also add -disable -xincode..... Param to client works.

For the next users.... Thanks you very much on the guy who created the github https://github.com/zzsort/Aion-Version-Dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the question is, with this version , how to set us as Admin , or change method and import sql to navicat ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to set in your login server database, example, "AL58_server_ls the table "account_data" Field "access_level" higher as 3.
To be sure, better 5 or 6

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Update to Aion 5.8... (Fix for Archdaeva quests) and other quests.

Added patch in Aion_Fix folder, patch to Fix Luna Shop, Lucky Dice and bin32.

Geodata fix for some places and etc...

Link:

I recommend that you rename the client folders and files:

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\enu\data for Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG\data

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG... file enu.pak for ENG.pak and

-cc"1" for cc"2".

...\config\main\gameserver.properties...

# GS config's:
# ============================
# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 2

This way you will have better compatibility with the server. Enjoy!!

If the @topaz wants, he can add the link on the homepage.

topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

YAY!! This is great!!! :D It's she lol and I added the link. Thank you so much Robson, your work is highly appreciated. I can't wait to play on it again :D ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please help! I am getting this error when I try to connect :( Not sure what to do..

17:42:36.786 INFO [main]: - Successfully connected to databaseAn exception has occurred in the compiler (compiler message file broken: key=compiler.misc.version.resource.missing arguments=1.7.0_80, {1}, {2}, {3}, {4}, {5}, {6}, {7}). Please file a bug at the Java Developer Connection ( ) after checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File D:\Games\AionPrivateServers\Aion5.8_EMU \Aion_5.8_EMU\AionServerPlay\AionLoginServer\libs\jsr166-1.7.0.jar is not valid jar file at com.aionemu.commons.utils.ClassUtils.getClassNamesFromJarFile(ClassUtils.java:171) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.ScriptClassLoader.addJarFile(ScriptClassLoader.java:108) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptClassLoaderImpl.getClassesForPackage(ScriptClassLoaderImpl.java:147) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ClassFileManager.list(ClassFileManager.java:190) at com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader.fillIn(ClassReader.java:2133) at com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader.complete(ClassReader.java:1790) at com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol.complete(Symbol.java:404) at com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$PackageSymbol.flags(Symbol.java:642) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Attr.checkId(Attr.java:2171) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Attr.visitIdent(Attr.java:1826) at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCIdent.accept(JCTree.java:1676) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Attr.attribTree(Attr.java:374) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Attr.visitSelect(Attr.java:1843) at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCFieldAccess.accept(JCTree.java:1648) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Attr.attribTree(Attr.java:374) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.visitImport(MemberEnter.java:543) at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCImport.accept(JCTree.java:504) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.memberEnter(MemberEnter.java:403) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.memberEnter(MemberEnter.java:415) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.visitTopLevel(MemberEnter.java:527) at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCCompilationUnit.accept(JCTree.java:451) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.memberEnter(MemberEnter.java:403) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.MemberEnter.complete(MemberEnter.java:840) at com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol.complete(Symbol.java:404) at com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$ClassSymbol.complete(Symbol.java:793) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Enter.complete(Enter.java:468) at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Enter.main(Enter.java:446) at com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.enterTrees(JavaCompiler.java:867) at com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.compile(JavaCompiler.java:772) at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:393) at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.call(JavacTaskImpl.java:138) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.doCompilation(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:194) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.compile(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:164) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.ScriptContextImpl.init(ScriptContextImpl.java:142) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.scriptmanager.ScriptManager.load(ScriptManager.java:102) at com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager.init(DAOManager.java:71) at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:120)Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Can't load database script context: .\data\scripts\system\database.xml at com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager.init(DAOManager.java:74) at com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:120)Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while compiling classes at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.doCompilation(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:195) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.compile(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:164) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.ScriptContextImpl.init(ScriptContextImpl.java:142) at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.scriptmanager.ScriptManager.load(ScriptManager.java:102) at com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager.init(DAOManager.java:71) ... 1 more

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Put the files in the root of C: or D:

Ex:. C:\Aion5.8_EMU or D:\Aion5.8_EMU

Thank you so much Robson. I will try that :D

UPDATE:

OMG!! IT WORKED!!!! Thank you so much Robson!! I appreciate your great help :D ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong that the server doesn't start for me?

Reaction score
1 - Put the files in the root of C: or D:
Ex:. Ex:. C:\Aion5.8_EMU or D:\Aion5.8_EMU

2 - Run Start Apache & Start MySQL or just Start MySQL in ...Aion5.8_EMU\UniServerZ\UniController.exe

3 - Run Start LS & GS.bat in ...Aion5.8_EMU\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat, ready!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanks Robson for the quick reply will try tomorrow. Hope I'm not bothering you as I'm a newbie in this field.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you again.One last question, where and how can I add Glory Points?I would like General skill.Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Thank you again.One last question, where and how can I add Glory Points?I would like General skill.Thanks in advance

You should ask for this in the help thread, but i will answer your question.

Click your own char and use the command:

//set ap + (the amount) to AP - Ex:. //set ap 1000
//set gp + (the amount) to GP - Ex:. //set gp 1000

You need GM access, use Navicat for that.

EDIT: Or you can go to \AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\config\administration\commands.properties,
and look for gp in the table.

Then you change it: gp = 3 for this: gp = 0
and restart the Emulator.

But the best thing is that you have GM access.

Hello bro^^

I downloaded it through the link. <Aion 5.8 >

The "Lost Memories" quest has been tested and is working fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
candy transformation visual bug,
weapon does not appear when using candy

Does anyone know how to fix it or have a fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when using candy the weapon does not appear

and look how it was to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back