Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server Time is located in SM_VERSION_CHECK.java, depend on your version

Search for:

Code:
   // need to check this, cause if you check date in Aion World, we havent the good one :/
        writeD(150922);// start year month day
        writeD(150706);// start year month day
        writeD(0x00);// spacing
        writeD(150706);// year month day
        writeD((int) (Calendar.getInstance().getTimeInMillis() / 1000)); // Start Server Time in Seconds Unit (Need to Implements in Config Files)
        writeC(0x00);// unk
        writeC(GSConfig.SERVER_COUNTRY_CODE);// country code;
        writeC(0x00);// unk

int serverMode = (characterLimitCount * 0x10) | characterFactionsMode;
        writeC(serverMode | characterCreateMode);

[COLOR=#ff0000]  // writeD((int) (Calendar.getInstance().getTimeInMillis() / 1000)); // DEFAULT NA GMT-5 US CENTRAL TIME ZONE [/COLOR]
       [COLOR=#0000ff] writeD((int) (Calendar.getInstance().getTimeInMillis() / 1000 + 3600)); // DEFAULT GMT+2 EUROPE CENTRAL TIME[/COLOR]
You need the source code for this, it is not available.

topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you.

Since source isn't available, is it possible to get the time from host time instead?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server time can just in the source code, SM_VERSION_CHECK.java, adjusted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the incomplete source code, but it may help...
Thanks. geo data is missing not sure what else just trying to install atm. Do you know what java version is required to compile this? It's complaining. [javac] warning: /usr/local/src/aion-58-svn/trunk/AL-Chat/libs/al-commons.jar(com/aionemu/commons/utils/AEInfos.class): major version 52 is newer than 51, the highest major version supported by this compiler. That warning was when using jdk1.7.0_80

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
\src\com\aionemu\gameserver\services\player\PlayerEnterWorldService.java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone help me ?I can't get any weapons or armor in the test ui. Is there any way to fix it so that you can get all the items
View attachment 172374

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Press ctrl + right click on the item you want, it will create a link in your chat window, before the item write //give and if you want more than 1 write a number after the name of the item.
It should give you something like //give <Itemyoupicked> x then press enter. This is how I do for items that can't be added from the admin panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^ 2 different 5.8 sources. test it and enjoy, i find them to be the most complete and extremely difficult source codes to get.

Thank you ^^
1fichier is nice :)
No problem to download...I got problem only with OneDrive...go figure...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you ^^
1fichier is nice :)
No problem to download...I got problem only with OneDrive...go figure...
Thanks that is handy.

I am still struggling with the notaion 5.8 client and the mouse jumping problem.
Tried installing the latest version.dll from zzsort with the appropriate command line flag, but it didn't fix it.
I use a genuine Microsoft Intellemouse from a decade ago.

Anyone know if this is a bug with the Notaion 5.8 clients, or the version.dll?

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thanks that is handy.

I am still struggling with the notaion 5.8 client and the mouse jumping problem.
Tried installing the latest version.dll from zzsort with the appropriate command line flag, but it didn't fix it.
I use a genuine Microsoft Intellemouse from a decade ago.

Anyone know if this is a bug with the Notaion 5.8 clients, or the version.dll?

New features for 1.5:
  • New windowed mouse fix implementation using rawinput.
  • The windowed mouse fix also fixes the problem of the mouse cursor sometimes jumping out of the game window. Use the new -windowed-mouse-fix argument to enable only the windowed fix which should work on all operating systems. This argument can be combined with -win10-mouse-fix or -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect. Note, -win10-mouse-fix always enables the new windowed fix, and -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect enables the windowed fix only if it detects the Windows 10 mouse bug.
  • Tested on 4.0 only.
New features for 1.4:

• The IP fix now supports Aion 5.8.
  • Added -disable-xigncode command line option to prevent xigncode from loading. Only tested in 5.8.
New features for 1.3:

• Fix a bug for the windowed mode mouse fix that could make it stop working after moving the window.
New features for 1.2:

• The Windows 10 mouse fix now works for windowed mode.
  • Added the option -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect which will automatically enable the mouse fix depending on the OS version.

Are you try same like in instruction ?

This argument can be combined with -win10-mouse-fix or -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect. Note, -win10-mouse-fix always enables the new windowed fix, and -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect enables the windowed fix only if it detects the Windows 10 mouse bug.

Reaction score
Yep, read all that.
The notes say the win10-mouse-fix has only been tested with 4.0 not 5.8
That's why I asked.
ernie my Launcher.bat doesn't need to add win10-mouse-fix and everything works fine...

See the example.:
Code:
@echo off
echo Starting Aion 5.8 Server...

start bin64\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:ENG -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ernie my Launcher.bat doesn't need to add win10-mouse-fix and everything works fine...

See the example.:
Code:
@echo off
echo Starting Aion 5.8 Server...

start bin64\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:ENG -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop

Your are obviously using a different client, I am using the NotAion 5.8 current version from their site.
If I use your string I get a message about can't find xigncode and it quits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using NotAion 5.8 downloaded by torrent...

I will try that, the folder seems to have a slightly different name with space in it so I presume it's different version of 5.8

I play a lot on AionAmerica, which is 4.6, and no mouse jumping,
and I have my own 4.7.5 private server running which needed the zzsort version.dll.

I am bored with Aion 4.x so keen on running up a 5.x for the revamped Abyss, so I hope I can get this 5.8 playable, the mouse jumping is a real show stopper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will try that, the folder seems to have a slightly different name with space in it so I presume it's different version of 5.8

I play a lot on AionAmerica, which is 4.6, and no mouse jumping,
and I have my own 4.7.5 private server running which needed the zzsort version.dll.

I am bored with Aion 4.x so keen on running up a 5.x for the revamped Abyss, so I hope I can get this 5.8 playable, the mouse jumping is a real show stopper.
Glad you liked Aion, welcome!!
I definitely stopped with Aion, i sometimes play my favorite version, Aion 3.5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you liked Aion, welcome!!
I definitely stopped with Aion, i sometimes play my favorite version, Aion 3.5.

Ok that 5.8 client version worked :)

You just saved my weekend, I wonder what the difference was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back