Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK its done my new luna_template on server side have now 4.5 MB and looks all works ok now
topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

topaz - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice and i ask you about help with this and?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know because server should load another one properties files luna.properties

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 5.8...

Files from Aion_Encom with broken Stigma Quest no chance to fix because don't have source, Broken Housing biding, Luna Template as well, and not only lots of quest in story line broken (no chance to finish till not fix) Waste of time only for this, because this dont have source and no change to do with this any thing. (mixed files from from 5.6 and 5.8)

If some one stop working on this project any more share some ppl will be really grateful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, all this has been fixed by me...

As i said before, source code here: All be Careful Onyen542 - Aion Source

Edit: Waste of time? :sleep:
I don't think, this is the best source in my opinion.
In your opinion best. Then where is Clean DB for that, i look closer to this files and again missing sql files (only some fixes) next useless server. Next bug what i find is wrong spawn monster for some quest's and this quest need be fixed. i will not pot all list witch quest are broken because is 85% quest are fucked up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Great Robson26 I have followed it for a long time and I just see that I post your file 5.8 but it is already down the link there could be a possibility that I share it and thank you as always for your contributions such as the 4.0 of heart sorry for my spelling use the translator Thank you:):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will add a new link with fixes from Aion 5.8 that i started make...Link: Access level...# 10 - Administrator# 9 - Server-Owner# 8 - Root-Admin# 7 - Developer# 6 - GM# 5 - Player
Thanks for your work Robson 26. Will you continue working and publishing corrections?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will add a new link with fixes from Aion 5.8 that i started make...

Link: Access level...

# 10 - Administrator
# 9 - Server-Owner
# 8 - Root-Admin
# 7 - Developer
# 6 - GM
# 5 - Player

So helpful, thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back