Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When I click on the auction board [auctioneer] to buy a house nothing happens :( I have enough money and everything. So I wonder why this is happening? :( There are plenty of houses available to buy, btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Robson26
Do you still want to update and repair this 5.8 version?

I will add a new link with fixes from Aion 5.8 that i started make...

Link: Access level...

# 10 - Administrator
# 9 - Server-Owner
# 8 - Root-Admin
# 7 - Developer
# 6 - GM
# 5 - Player

hello
Do you still want to update and repair this 5.8 version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i can do that, but i don't have time available.
Thank you very much for your repair work!!! No one has been able to share it so generously before!!PS: now the geo engine on this end seems to have a new solution. You can take a look at this are most of the features fixed now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is another link It seems to work fine http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/geoengine-7-a-1177523/
But now, there are some ERROR......23:44:18.974 WARN [main]: - Can't instantiate zone handler CORE_400010000java.nio.BufferUnderflowException: null at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:498) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.getFloat(DirectByteBuffer.java:853) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.aionemu.gameserver.geoEngine.GeoWorldLoader.loadMeshs(GeoWorldLoader.java:98) ~[AL-Game.jar:na] at zone.AbyssCore.(AbyssCore.java]:42) ~[na:na] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:383) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.zone.ZoneService.getNewZoneHandler(ZoneService.java:85) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.zone.ZoneService.getZoneInstancesByWorldId(ZoneService.java:222) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.WorldMapInstance.(WorldMapInstance.java:111) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.WorldMap2DInstance.(WorldMap2DInstance.java:29) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.WorldMapInstanceFactory.createWorldMapInstance(WorldMapInstanceFactory.java:40) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.WorldMapInstanceFactory.createWorldMapInstance(WorldMapInstanceFactory.java:28) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.WorldMap.(WorldMap.java:60) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.(World.java:68) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.(World.java:48) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World$SingletonHolder.(World.java:438) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World.getInstance(World.java:74) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.road.Road.(Road.java:41) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RoadService.(RoadService.java:43) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RoadService.(RoadService.java:28) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RoadService$SingletonHolder.(RoadService.java:34) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.RoadService.getInstance(RoadService.java:38) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) [AL-Game.jar:na]

Here is another link

It seems to work fine http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/geoengine-7-a-1177523/

Hello Robson26

I can add luna_dice.xml File for Luna dice repair? Or do I need to modify the source code?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
One thing that is a bit of a nuisance is, when you are on a mount, if you talk to an NPC you auto dismount. That is a bit of a pain. And some mobs in the world are not auto attacking but some are working fine. And some level 40/50 mobs are not dropping anything. And I found a few quests not working while I was playing. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the quests that were not working. And when I enter contaminated underpath Luna instance no mobs were coming to attack. Just waited and waited and nothing came. It would have been nice to sort these problems out when you are up to it Robson, but I appreciate all your hard work and everything you have done so far. Thank you so much!!

Reaction score
One thing that is a bit of a nuisance is, when you are on a mount, if you talk to an NPC you auto dismount. That is a bit of a pain. And some mobs in the world are not auto attacking but some are working fine. And some level 40/50 mobs are not dropping anything. And I found a few quests not working while I was playing. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the quests that were not working. And when I enter contaminated underpath Luna instance no mobs were coming to attack. Just waited and waited and nothing came. It would have been nice to sort these problems out when you are up to it Robson, but I appreciate all your hard work and everything you have done so far. Thank you so much!!

Yeah!! this emu need a lot of repairs...
Encom emulator works best on Korean client :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for 5.8 client for this server files please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back