Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client download link cannot be opened,are there other alternate links?:(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Robson, I cannot send you a private message. When I try, I get this ''Robson26 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.'' I did send you some messages before and maybe you didn't receive them either. I had a question. Maybe it's alright to ask here instead? This was the message I wanted to send you:

I am a bit confused. Should I still update using the sql base_location if I use this server you sent me in the message or only if I was updating the old one? And another doubt I have is if I need to update using the sql base_location how do I go about it? Using Navicat, then open connection then open al_server_gs database then ''execute sql file'' then execute using the sql base_location? Sorry for asking these questions, but I really do not know how to do these things properly and I don't really wanna mess things up. Looking forward to hearing from you. ^^

Reaction score
Hey Robson, I cannot send you a private message. When I try, I get this ''Robson26 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.'' I did send you some messages before and maybe you didn't receive them either. I had a question. Maybe it's alright to ask here instead? This was the message I wanted to send you:

I am a bit confused. Should I still update using the sql base_location if I use this server you sent me in the message or only if I was updating the old one? And another doubt I have is if I need to update using the sql base_location how do I go about it? Using Navicat, then open connection then open al_server_gs database then ''execute sql file'' then execute using the sql base_location? Sorry for asking these questions, but I really do not know how to do these things properly and I don't really wanna mess things up. Looking forward to hearing from you. ^^

Use the sql base_location to update the new server that i gave you, yes use Navicat to update that way.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Use the sql base_location to update the new server that i gave you, yes use Navicat to update that way.
Thank you!! ^^-----------------------Sadly Luna instances still not working properly and I cannot finish campaign quest [Elyos] ''A Risk For The Obelisk'' in Iggison :( I need to speak to Versetti to claim the reward but when I click on him the campaign quest is not showing up on the quest window so I am unable to complete it. Maybe you can fix 5.8 when you have time Robson^^

UPDATE:

I don't know what happened but I managed to finish the quest. It just showed up and I claimed the reward. :D Everything is fine now. XD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i just downloaded the 5.8-Client and unfortunately, i am not able to access Luna instances...

At the portal im getting an error with this message:

load fail!
IDLuna _def_fobj_exit_01.html
(HtmldPageId 10)
(QuestId 0)

The portal is not the only object, which gives me an error. Other objects give me similar error-dialogs when im trying to interact with them.

Has somebody an idea about what the source of the errors could be? Missing client-files? Serverfiles-problems?

Thank you for your help!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do I get GM skills pls?
Also I am doing this campaign quest called ''Rumors on wings'' in the Abyss. I need to see Tellus the teleporter in Teminon Landing but he is not there. Instead there is a female teleporter called Izelda there so I am stuck at it, cannot go any further :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
How do I get GM skills pls?
Also I am doing this campaign quest called ''Rumors on wings'' in the Abyss. I need to see Tellus the teleporter in Teminon Landing but he is not there. Instead there is a female teleporter called Izelda there so I am stuck at it, cannot go any further :(

Go to... data\static_data\spawns\Npcs and replace with this... Done!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

full sv and client

This server is the same as the SPP-Aion. The instance mobs do not drop any loot. :( Is there a way to fix that?

Thank you so much Robson :D I will try that ^^

Yes!!! it worked. :DD

Is there a way I can get GM skills? Also many campaign quests' auto teleportations do not seem to work well and I cannot claim some of the finished campaign quests rewards but then somehow they seem to work few days or weeks later. I can give names of those quests if needed. The NPCS have finished quest sign on top of their heads but when I click on them the finished campaign quest is not appearing so that I can click on it and claim reward. It would be nice if that could be fixed. Unimportant quests wouldn't be a problem. Thank you very much for all your help Robson ^^

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am struggling to complete campaign quests and a bunch of other quests cuz many of them are unfortunately not working. I complete quests but cannot claim the rewards. Some dark blue quests are asking to kill mobs and the mobs have quest icons on their heads but when I kill them it's not updating the quest so I can kill tons of mobs but the quest will not get updated. Since I cannot claim rewards for many campaign quests it's very difficult to progress any further sadly :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am struggling to complete campaign quests and a bunch of other quests cuz many of them are unfortunately not working. I complete quests but cannot claim the rewards. Some dark blue quests are asking to kill mobs and the mobs have quest icons on their heads but when I kill them it's not updating the quest so I can kill tons of mobs but the quest will not get updated. Since I cannot claim rewards for many campaign quests it's very difficult to progress any further sadly :(

I am using this server and the missions are working.

AionGermany repack for 5.8 and 7.x

Aion 5.8 server fully playable
Aion 7.x is in early stage and many ingame feature broken yet.

Included
- MariaDB 10.1.30
- Compiled AionGermany server files
- Aion launcher
- Auto update system
- Everything is preconfigured, just run and play

How to use:
1. Download the game and the repack (the links are for 7.x is
and 5.8

Download:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many quests are fixed in... \data\static_data\quest_data, mainly here \data\static_data\quest_script_data and \data\scripts\system\handlers\quest.
Try to make comparisons with other EMUs to fix... I'm not excited to fix this, i prefer Aion 7.7 in my opinion is better.
Many bugs need to be fixed in 5.8 because this unfortunately is not original Encom, so you will have a lot of problems.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for the server ubirajara. Is this SPP Aion 5.8? If it is, I tried it before and the instance mobs don't drop anything :(. But I like the server and the GM panel was working which was great. But I wish this server didn't have that drop problem. Thanks a lot! ^^

Many quests are fixed in... \data\static_data\quest_data, mainly here \data\static_data\quest_script_data and \data\scripts\system\handlers\quest.
Try to make comparisons with other EMUs to fix... I'm not excited to fix this, i prefer Aion 7.7 in my opinion is better.
Many bugs need to be fixed in 5.8 because this unfortunately is not original Encom, so you will have a lot of problems.

Thank you for the reply Robson. I wish I knew how to fix these things. But I have never done it before, I am just a casual player who loves Aion a lot. I would rather not mess with anything since I do not know how to do it. So sad to know that you are not interested in fixing Aion 5.8 :'(. I am not that interested in 6 plus versions since they deleted my favourite maps. Anyway thank you very much! ^^

I am using this server and the missions are working.

AionGermany repack for 5.8 and 7.x

Aion 5.8 server fully playable
Aion 7.x is in early stage and many ingame feature broken yet.

Included
- MariaDB 10.1.30
- Compiled AionGermany server files
- Aion launcher
- Auto update system
- Everything is preconfigured, just run and play

How to use:
1. Download the game and the repack (the links are for 7.x is
and 5.8

Is this actually server or client? The files look large..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this actually server or client? The files look large..[/QUOTE]

Test this!
Download:

for me all quests are working.

try this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sPfrbh28tx5J94azJCe1WtHDLqN7EHkP/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this actually server or client? The files look large..

Test this!
Download:

[/QUOTE]

This link is not opening for some reason :(

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Robson. I wish I knew how to fix these things. But I have never done it before, I am just a casual player who loves Aion a lot. I would rather not mess with anything since I do not know how to do it. So sad to know that you are not interested in fixing Aion 5.8 :'(. I am not that interested in 6 plus versions since they deleted my favourite maps. Anyway thank you very much! ^^

Yes topaz i agree with you, i also like these places,
but i prefer to play them in Classic with 2.7, 3.5 or 4.3 :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Test this!
Download:

This link is not opening for some reason :([/QUOTE]

here is working.

try this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sPfrbh28tx5J94azJCe1WtHDLqN7EHkP/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This link is not opening for some reason :(
here is working.try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sPfrbh28tx5J94azJCe1WtHDLqN7EHkP/view?usp=sharing[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for this link ubirajara :D I have tested it and the instance mobs still drop nothing. I like doing instances for gear and accessories, it's one of the things I enjoy doing. This is a decent server and it would have been great if this was fixed. Is there a way to fix this drop problem? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back