Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Reaction score
Thank you so much really helpful , 1 more question I have and I m sorry for the disturbance . is there some kind of thread or walkthrough on how to make it possible for other players to join the server , by using my pc as a host and softwares like hamachi . as I said im new to this Im not really sure how it works but I assume I need to change the IP address on the files . but I have no clue what to change and to what I change it . it would be nice if someone give me steps or at least the general Idea on how to do it . thank you
I think Aion tutorials have the information you need https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you add the version.dll file inside the bin32 folder?

yes, I added a file to the bin32 folder and to the bin64 folder version.dll which was in the launcher folder (Aion_FIX_Launcher). I still couldn't log in to the server using the RUS client of the game. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? (after entering the login and password, the game screen freezes)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, I added a file to the bin32 folder and to the bin64 folder version.dll which was in the launcher folder (Aion_FIX_Launcher). I still couldn't log in to the server using the RUS client of the game. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? (after entering the login and password, the game screen freezes)

Help me plz..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help me plz..

edit your server config gameserver.properties and cc.ini to your Lang to 7

or

you can try steam client with RUS L10N

good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit your server config gameserver.properties and cc.ini to your Lang to 7

or

you can try steam client with RUS L10N

good luck

I have the following parameters

gameserver.properties : gameserver.country.code = 7

cc.ini : cc="7"

But still the above problem..

where can I get RUS L10N for the aion 7.7 game client ? can you drop the link please?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was always interested in this version 7.x I wonder if this emulator is playable or you need to fix and add scripts ???

a year ago, I even worked on and fixed this version, but then I ran into missing cards and scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug with magic stones on PTS Server Aion 4.6 - 7.7 and other versions

Already made a fix on the server side

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file size is too large for downloading through the internet without buying more capacity from yandex. That's why we prefer the torrent file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file size is too large for downloading through the internet without buying more capacity from yandex. That's why we prefer the torrent file

make download... folder by folder no need buy more space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oakle items for exchange doesn't show up in the trader's list? Is it only me or it's a bug?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oakle items for exchange doesn't show up in the trader's list? Is it only me or it's a bug?

click the button "buy".

Back