Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I know it's so late, but I need help. It seems like I can play the game but after I restart my pc, my progress is like gone. Like there's no auto save database.

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm not sure if this is right? why the 7.5 is kinda different from the other 4.7 and 5.8.

See this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, why if I'm playing. All of my achievements is gone, like if I enter the same login information, it's like I created a new account

DUDE HELP ME, my progress is not saving on database. It will but after like a day, it will be totally gone. even if I logoff my pc, the first day is fine but then my toon's progress will gone, like the whole account doesn't exist but showing it's on gameserver :( but when I login, it's like there's no character at all.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Guys, why if I'm playing. All of my achievements is gone, like if I enter the same login information, it's like I created a new account

DUDE HELP ME, my progress is not saving on database. It will but after like a day, it will be totally gone. even if I logoff my pc, the first day is fine but then my toon's progress will gone, like the whole account doesn't exist but showing it's on gameserver :( but when I login, it's like there's no character at all.

Gameserver log ?

Reaction score

Run MySQL, open Navicat and create a New Database with the Sqls i posted here and edit LoginServer e GameServer.

GameServer... \config\network\database

# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/al_server_gs?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

LoginServer...\config\network\database

# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/al_server_ls?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Aion 7.7 Server...

Apache and MySql Portable,
Java JDK 7 Portable.

Some fixes made...

Events,
Items,
Stats 7.7,
GM panel (some commands), Level Up ok!!
Spawns,
GeoData,
Source Code cleanup and Etc...

Server 7.7:

Use the 7.7 Client: My Patch to Fix Luna Shop and Lucky Dice:

If the @Matar wants, he can add the link on the homepage.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aion 7.7 Server...

Apache and MySql Portable,
Java JDK 7 Portable.

Some fixes made...

Events,
Items,
Stats 7.7,
GM panel (some commands), Level Up ok!!
Spawns,
GeoData,
Source Code cleanup and Etc...

Server 7.7:

Use the 7.7 Client: My Patch to Fix Luna Shop and Lucky Dice:

If the @Matar wants, he can add the link on the homepage.

added and thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , i am really sorry if im doing something wrong , i tried Robson26 files and i got this error when i start login or game server , i use the java inside the folder '''''''''An exception has occurred in the compiler (compiler message file broken: key=compiler.misc.version.resource.missing arguments=1.7.0_80, {1}, {2}, {3}, {4}, {5}, {6}, {7}). Please file a bug at the Java Developer Connection ( ) after checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File C:\Users\Desktop\Aion7.7_Emu \aAion7.7_Emu\AionServerPlay\AionLoginServer\libs\commons-io-2.1.jar is not valid jar file''''''''

Reaction score
Hello , i am really sorry if im doing something wrong , i tried @Robson26 files and i got this error when i start login or game server , i use the java inside the folder '''''''''An exception has occurred in the compiler (compiler message file broken: key=compiler.misc.version.resource.missing arguments=1.7.0_80, {1}, {2}, {3}, {4}, {5}, {6}, {7}). Please file a bug at the Java Developer Connection ( ) after checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File C:\Users\Desktop\Aion7.7_Emu \aAion7.7_Emu\AionServerPlay\AionLoginServer\libs\commons-io-2.1.jar is not valid jar file''''''''

Put the files in the root of C: or D:

Ex:. C:\aAion7.7_Emu or D:\aAion7.7_Emu

Run Start Apache & Start MySQL or just Start MySQL in ...aAion7.7_Emu\UniServerZ\UniController.exe
then run Start LS & GS.bat in ...aAion7.7_Emu\AionServerPlay\Start LS & GS.bat, ready!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the monsters are invisible
I downloaded the server is indicated client
how can i fix

os monstros estão invisíveis
baixei o servidor é cliente indicado
como posso corrigir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mods are normal, everything working fine...I'm using client 7.7
i am also using client 7.7
what did you indicate
the error is in the bin32 folder

eu também estou usando o cliente 7.7
o que você indicou
o erro está na pasta bin32

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the bin32 folder for version 7.5, then the monsters appear
but the game is weird

the problem could be windows 7 on the client and windows 8 on the server

troquei a pasta bin32 pela versão 7.5, ai os monstros aparecem
mas o jogo fica esquisito

o problema pode ser o windows 7 no cliente e windows 8 no servidor

Reaction score
I changed the bin32 folder for version 7.5, then the monsters appear
but the game is weird

the problem could be windows 7 on the client and windows 8 on the server

troquei a pasta bin32 pela versão 7.5, ai os monstros aparecem
mas o jogo fica esquisito

o problema pode ser o windows 7 no cliente e windows 8 no servidor

For this emulator use bin32 from version 7.7, because this EMU is compatible with 7.7
and it works fine on Win 10. On Win 7 and 8 it should work too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What java want 7.7 repack Robson? Becouse i installed java 7 but not run... and where i can find Aion 4.0_4.3 Server & Client? Thanks!

Back