Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm strange in instances the trash mobs disapear after defeating. is this normal or an bug in the core?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can be considered normal if you don't have any drops and if your level is higher.

on haramel instance? you kill an trashmob and they disapear directly, a boss too without an loot. i think the whole loot table is not set right. you loot an grey item and the game say´s thats not be tradeable and you must say ok to loot it. its not like aion 5.8 you can quick looting at all. maybe you can tell me how to fix this for myself or for others too

Reaction score
on haramel instance? you kill an trashmob and they disapear directly, a boss too without an loot. i think the whole loot table is not set right. you loot an grey item and the game say´s thats not be tradeable and you must say ok to loot it. its not like aion 5.8 you can quick looting at all. maybe you can tell me how to fix this for myself or for others too
Then you can edit drops for Haramel yourself at ...\data\static_data\npc_drops\Instance\Haramel.xml

This emulator is not complete, it's a test emu, so some things still need to be done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then you can edit drops for Haramel yourself at ...\data\static_data\npc_drops\Instance\Haramel.xml

This emulator is not complete, it's a test emu, so some things still need to be done.

ah kk is there an github site from this emulator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix after login " No game server is available to the authorization server. (6) "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Is it possible to launch the RUS version client for this server build?

I use this client:

And this launcher code to run:
Echo offecho Starting Aion 7.7 Server...start bin64\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:7 -lang:RUS -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -disable-xigncode -win10-mouse-fix

In the Server Settings:
gameserver.country.code = 7

The client freezes after entering the login and password..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , I need a little help with a login problem I start the server normally and then I launch the game and it says ID or password incorrect even though Im sure it was correct I confirmed I added to account_data the ID / user and pass
Im using the euro aion 7.7 client with launcher from the server files . 1 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums error - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums error2 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums e - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Is it possible to launch the RUS version client for this server build?

I use this client:

@Echo offecho Starting Aion 7.7 Server...start bin64\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:7 -lang:RUS -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -disable-xigncode -win10-mouse-fix

In the Server Settings:

so no one knows what or how to run this server on the ru client? help please..

Reaction score
Hello , I need a little help with a login problem I start the server normally and then I launch the game and it says ID or password incorrect even though Im sure it was correct I confirmed I added to account_data the ID / user and pass
Im using the euro aion 7.7 client with launcher from the server files .

Try using the fix in Emu's Aion_FIX_Launcher folder.

I use this client:

@Echo offecho Starting Aion 7.7 Server...start bin64\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:7 -lang:RUS -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -disable-xigncode -win10-mouse-fix

In the Server Settings:

Did you add the version.dll file inside the bin32 folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the new server files and the new aion_start_local.bat + I copied the version.dll to the bin32 / bin64
E1 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums E2 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums E3 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums E4 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums error2 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums
still having the same problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not creating the account correctly, since I'm just writing the user / password in the account_data . Is it the correct way to do it ? , and if there are other way to create a new account can you please tell me how.

PS < its Fixed now I just added an Email to the account_data and i logged in using email+ password

by the way is there a GM panel ? if yes how to use it please . thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not creating the account correctly, since I'm just writing the user / password in the account_data . Is it the correct way to do it ? , and if there are other way to create a new account can you please tell me how.

PS < its Fixed now I just added an Email to the account_data and i logged in using email+ password

by the way is there a GM panel ? if yes how to use it please . thank you

You can create an account on the game login screen automatically.
GM panel you must have level 3 access to use, Shift + F1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much really helpful , 1 more question I have and I m sorry for the disturbance . is there some kind of thread or walkthrough on how to make it possible for other players to join the server , by using my pc as a host and softwares like hamachi . as I said im new to this Im not really sure how it works but I assume I need to change the IP address on the files . but I have no clue what to change and to what I change it . it would be nice if someone give me steps or at least the general Idea on how to do it . thank you

Back