Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will upload the L10N for EU and NA cc=2 and cc=1 and update the op

Done the upload it have both files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server opens everything for me, and the game, but when I log in I can't, the self-account is active but nothing happens ,say ID or password does not match, and gameserver config is autoacount :/ , and when I create an account in the database I get this when I want to log in ,you are not old enough to play the game , help pls

Reaction score
So tried this, when I get to Heiron there are still no items in merchant shops or Oakle shop vendor. Not sure why that is, the quests seem to be working though so I thank you for that! Will have to look into that more tomorrow I guess. Doesn't look like anything in the Luna vendor either. And aren't quests supposed to give you gear also? Or was that taken out?

Yes everything works fine :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if I change the file in the uploaded L10N folder,

the following error appears the same. What's wrong?

08:46:20.623 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x01A8, state=IN_GAME
08:09:44.555 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x01A8, state=IN_GAME

And
KOR NA cc = 0 Can you upload this file too? plz :D:

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you do to be able to log in,it won't let me,neither with the client 7.5 or 7.7 will you help me
How did you do to be able to log in, it won't let me, neither with the client 7.5 nor 7.7 will you help me, my English is not very good but I understand something

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even if I change the file in the uploaded L10N folder,

the following error appears the same. What's wrong?

08:46:20.623 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x01A8, state=IN_GAME
08:09:44.555 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x01A8, state=IN_GAME

And
KOR NA cc = 0 Can you upload this file too? plz :D:

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

don't use 7.5 kor Lang file i think its cozing this choose cc=2 to make sure
you can use any 7.7 kor or 7.8 kor L10N

lukensen
how did you do to be able to log in,it won't let me,neither with the client 7.5 or 7.7 will you help me
How did you do to be able to log in, it won't let me, neither with the client 7.5 nor 7.7 will you help me, my English is not very good but I understand something
check the video and make sure no other sql is running before you start the repack and enter the game with included launcher

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your kind information.

I will try to install the server file from the beginning again.

After setting to enu, the server runs very well. Master is right. However, it is difficult to get 7.7 or 7.8 kor files.

Could you share the file l10n 7.7kor or 7.8kor to me?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar

It would be nice if you could give me a mini guide, I followed all the steps in the video and nothing, send me to private with a text guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@yoohosuk12
check this i think its for the store api
kor

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stumped on mine, clearly Robson's shows all items and stuff, but in terms of trying to level the Acorn store is empty and no gear when getting to Heiron makes it difficult to level normally. Getting to Heiron with starter gear with no other gear to purchase for upgrading. It's ok though, still a great release either way! I just don't have Robson's skill in fixing things :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@tanzer21

try editing the quest data and add what ever you want as a quest reward
make a Backup and play with the file :D:

AION7.7C7.5\Server\gameserver\data\static_data\quest_data\quest_data.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21

try editing the quest data and add what ever you want as a quest reward
make a Backup and play with the file :D:

AION7.7C7.5\Server\gameserver\data\static_data\quest_data\quest_data.xml

Yeah will probably do that, just not sure why Acorn store is empty on mine but looks good on Robson's....not sure what I'm doing wrong lol. You guys are the experts I just download and press start according to your video.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@tanzer21

hmmmm make new char maybe your toon bugs and check the store

Reaction score
I'm stumped on mine, clearly Robson's shows all items and stuff, but in terms of trying to level the Acorn store is empty and no gear when getting to Heiron makes it difficult to level normally. Getting to Heiron with starter gear with no other gear to purchase for upgrading. It's ok though, still a great release either way! I just don't have Robson's skill in fixing things :D
@tanzer21 I didn't fix it, only necessary settings :D:

EDIT: You must click Buy to view the items...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, thank you very much.

Do I need to modify the client additionally when editing the goods list?

04:28:07.904 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x0122, state=AUTHED
04:28:15.405 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x01A8, state=IN_GAME

7.7KOR CC=0 Although it is set as above, the warning log as above occurs. However, it seems that this log is a warning and not an error affecting the game. Can I use it?

If it is not available, you can see the 0x0122 warning log when you look at the screenshot uploaded by the master. Is there a separate setup method to get rid of this warning?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow No more warning logs. Thank you very much.

05:44:58.408 INFO [PacketProcessor:1]: - Jumping Count: 0
05:45:28.905 INFO [pool-2-thread-10]: - [MAC_AUDIT] Player Sdfe (account test) has entered world with FC-45-96-A4-6A-42 MAC. 05:45:28.907 INFO [pool-2-thread-10]: - Player logged in: Sdfe Account: test
05:45:54.415 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - Sending account disconnected 11037
05:45:54.416 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - Player Logged Out: Sdfe Account: test
05:45:54.765 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - Sending account disconnected 11037
05:46:34.908 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Unknown packet recived from Aion client: 0x126B, state=CONNECTED 0000: 06 . 05:46:34.941 INFO [PacketProcessor:3]: - CM VERSION CHECK : Version : 21605:46:35.139 INFO [InstantPool-262]: - Account authed: 11037 = test

BUT Do I need to modify the client additionally when editing the goods list?

Last edited:
Back