Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't post image, how will i know?

Lol I thought I did but apparently I failed. I will try again.

Aion0002 - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm...not sure how to do that, is there a post on that somewhere? Also is it possible to edit things being sold on the gold sand shop? Thanks for all your time btw Robson.

Reaction score
Hmm...not sure how to do that, is there a post on that somewhere? Also is it possible to edit things being sold on the gold sand shop? Thanks for all your time btw Robson.

On server is in... \data\static_data\luna\luna_templates.xml,
but on the Client you need the right tool to edit .pak.
The forum must have tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That seems pretty intensive, guess I'm probably gonna have to wait on that then. How did you get yours looking so perfect? Did you do all the work editing and building that yourself?

Anyone know if 7.7 client has working LunaShop or not? I never could download the 7.7 client cause it said on steam wasn't available in my region.

Reaction score
That seems pretty intensive, guess I'm probably gonna have to wait on that then. How did you get yours looking so perfect? Did you do all the work editing and building that yourself?

Anyone know if 7.7 client has working LunaShop or not? I never could download the 7.7 client cause it said on steam wasn't available in my region.

Yes, i fixed it myself. I use 7.7, the Luna also needs to be edited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh, well that's good to know at least. Wish I had your skills to fix lol, but I will have to survive without for now :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21

Luna try aion 7.8 version of the file. The 7.7 Luna template has too much capacity. Also, lucky dice is also used by modifying pak file.

You just need to import the data.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Matar,

Does AION 7.7 GM Console work for you? It runs (Shitf + F1) but no commands are running.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21

Luna try aion 7.8 version of the file. The 7.7 Luna template has too much capacity. Also, lucky dice is also used by modifying pak file.

You just need to import the data.

So I got the .pak file extracted but not sure what I'm supposed to add to make it work. Are you saying I can get a luna.pak from a different version of Aion and just swap it out? Or am I supposed to unpack the Luna, edit a bunch of the files, and then repak it with files from the Luna static file in the server? Or am I just all out confused lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
09:21:37.212 INFO [main]: - Server listening on all available IPs on Port 7777 for Game Connections09:21:37.214 INFO [main]: - Connecting to LoginServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:901409:21:37.258 INFO [main]: - Connected to LoginServer!09:21:37.259 INFO [main]: - Connecting to ChatServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:902109:21:37.267 ERROR[InstantPool-9]: - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginServer side, shutting down!09:21:37.269 WARN [pool-4-thread-1]: - Connection with LoginServer lost...09:21:37.296 INFO [main]: - Connected to ChatServer!Game Server has terminated abnormaly!Presione una tecla para continuar . . .

Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error.
how to fix.
error in java.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tanzer No complicated work is required. You only need to import the xml file in static_data of 7.8. The pak file is the same when unpacking both versions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GM Console were not implemented in this server, the gmhandler folder is missing on source code.

This is the example of my Aion 4.3...

...\src\com\aionemu\gameserver\network\aion\gmhandler

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

@Robson26

Much work to implement it in this version of the server? Are you able to do it? It will probably be useful to others as well. I understand that you need to have sources to do this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

There are some errors in playing the game.

1. Lumiel's transformation continues to fail.

2. Ting-kim phenomenon occurs when performing the ultimate transformation twice.

3. No data is saved in the player_transform_collections table.

4. Even if the goodslist is modified, it is not reflected. Do I need to modify the client file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tanzer No complicated work is required. You only need to import the xml file in static_data of 7.8. The pak file is the same when unpacking both versions.

I'm sorry, I'm completely confused by what you're saying lol. The only static_data folder I have is in the server side and that's the 7.7 one in this thread. 7.8 I'm not even sure where a server version of that is. I don't see a static_data folder in the client at all, just a data folder with a Luna folder and a Luna.pak in that folder. So do you mean I need to take the 4 xml's that are in the luna folder of the server and import them into the luna.pak file in the client's data side? If it's too confusing don't worry about it but thanks for trying :D

Anyway to edit the shugo game chance rate?

Back