Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do you throw me this error?

help pls

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Matar - Aion 7.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26
but the one that we downloaded here did not bring me the al_server_ls nor the al_game_gs, only aiondbls_gs.sql

could you upload yours?

thanks for answering

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes i have the source code, i will implement this when i have time.
Robson26
Thank you, it will definitely be useful to others. it makes server maintenance and fun very easy :) So I'm patiently waiting for the implementation :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26

If I did so and nothing, how did you separate the folders? or where did you get because I prefer that way but I did not find 7.7 separate?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lukensen

Hi its ready to use for local network extract and start then play with 7.5 or 7.7 client from the op no need to change anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share required 7.7 client for this repack?
Though I already have one (7.7 RU) and it works perfectly fine with these files, it's not working with this repack.

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea of how to //add luna to their account I tried through the database table players but it did not show up in the client and it is needed to pass lvl 10 missions.
Update got through with the luna account table

Also don't think it is compatible outside the localhost network tried using external ip but got the message above gs and ls not authintacating I think it was the similar solution possiblity is I missed a setting in the database

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1.Lumiel's transformation technique cannot be executed twice. After doing it once, the point null error as above occurs.

2.Transformation collection is not activated. When the collection is activated on the client, it does not enter the mysql database.

3.I still don't know how to edit the goodslist. It can't be reflected. Any help would be appreciated.

4.If I execute Ultimate Transformation twice or more, the client is terminated or the ultimate transformation of the previous contract is displayed on the client screen.

End. Thank you for sharing a really good pack. The above error does not have a big hindrance to the game, but it will be convenient to fix it, so I leave a report for testing. Have a nice day

I look forward to your update. Can I do a small donate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is an error in displaying the character profile window when wearing an item. Also, when enhancing the pvp or pve option, the enhanced value does not increase.

I am using the uploaded client normally. If the client is the problem, is there another client with better compatibility?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There is an error in displaying the character profile window when wearing an item. Also, when enhancing the pvp or pve option, the enhanced value does not increase.

I am using the uploaded client normally. If the client is the problem, is there another client with better compatibility?

the DMg is high try to edit the item
you can test it i am not sure
look for the item id in Server\gameserver\data\static_data\items\item\item_etc_templates.xml and lower its dmg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not edited the item data. When wearing an item, the display of the information window on the client screen is abnormal. Try wearing the Ultimate Dark Talon item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/* */ public class SM_STATS_INFO extends AionServerPacket
/* */ {/* 18 */ Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(SM_STATS_INFO.class);
/* */ private Player player;
/* */ private PlayerGameStats pgs;
/* */ private PlayerLifeStats pls;

This error disables the hardening option. I definitely want to solve this.

I can check these phrases in the file. But I'm not sure what to fix. 7.7 If there is a server file donation version that is well compatible with the client, I would like to purchase it.

Last edited:
Back