Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7 C + + server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what problem you have here to be in hide mode ? many people do same ! Its a crime ? This is to avoid bombarding me with private messages .
And yes i just want prove you know nothing with this what you pretend to know .

then happy finding to get it work when you know it better then try hahahaa

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Strange this image with the map of Aphsaranta, this place only exists from version 8.0 :?:
Yea that why i write that about PVP server need to be cracked same like in 4.6 so its not possible to find that so easy to patch it . SO for me its very weird this and more things . Another impostor or ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Retail files 100% i highly doubt it and i'm not a newbie in Aion :wink:
that's why you were able to use an 8.2 client in this :lol:
you are a funny guy i said this is my server or since when can you open the GM panel on the official server thought about it hahaha

okay what you say now WTF

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yes @cinus as i said, it's probably a server modified or merged with other files.
It's not worth wasting time with these files because Aion 7.7 has one of the worst gameplay, 5.8 is much better.
That true . Only 4.3 or 4.6 max . Its more curiosity then do something more with this files 7.7 . To many usless things they put in this game . Tera will gone this month and after that will time come for Aion . All becouse off this stupid pushing with new things what in reality make game more worst .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Это правда. Только 4,3 или 4,6 макс. Это больше любопытство, чем сделать что-то еще с этими файлами 7.7. Много бесполезных вещей они вложили в эту игру. Тера уйдет в этом месяце, а после этого придет время для Айона. Все из-за этого тупого навязывания новых вещей, которые на самом деле делают игру еще хуже.
there is also a classic version, it looks good

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes @cinus as i said, it's probably a server modified or merged with other files.
It's not worth wasting time with these files because Aion 7.7 has one of the worst gameplay, 5.8 is much better.

I agree with Robson26 with this one. This version of Aion is so bad that it's pointless to do any work on it. I will keep on waiting for some Classic files leak.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i want to start this server i need help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem where the skills cooldowns not showing at all any idea how to fix it ?

I use a skill it shows that its not used but I cannot use it again until the cooldown is done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
subzeros - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

캡처 - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I think I started the server after a long attempt. I tried to log in as a 7.2, 7.5, 7.7 client, but I can't log in. What's wrong?
subzeros - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The auth issue is the same exact issue for the lineage 2 version of the leaks :D, password authorization is not handled via Auth anymore in new bins, it is handled via a external relay, then result is passed back to auth, so you need a PortalAuth implementation (PAServer in configs ), savior has a open source version released, that is why you can pass login with any info, and it always hits the server as account 0

Last edited:
Back