Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7 C + + server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, go post it and for what purpose. Only you would know :)
I can post screen from java emu ingame and also will look like im succeed. he can show maybe some picture of auth server and mainserver. :tongue:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yes, go post it and for what purpose. Only you would know :)
And you are who ? Asking before about cracked server64 later about how to fix time . And now you will pm Klonn so maybe he will sell for you because for sure he will never post here anything from what he fix so don't punt on this :junglejane:
Maybe its time from you to bring some light for this community ?

Reaction score
And you are who ? Asking before about cracked server64 later about how to fix time . And now you will pm Klonn so maybe he will sell for you because for sure he will never post here anything from what he fix so don't punt on this :junglejane:
Maybe its time from you to bring some light for this community ?

I posted Server 64, write in PM the solution to the problem with the authorization server

craked main server (Server64.exe)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
subzeros - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

It seems that a start has been made, but a lot of problems need to be solved with authorization

Nice Try with Emu Files!!! Any New Icons present!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That cracked exe by someone AdelinaMoore, that clean all fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me, did someone understand exactly what version of the client is needed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Checking these files i noticed that places like Lakrum, Demaha are present,
Katalam and Danaria are back, so i can deduce it could be the 7.5 or 7.7 client.
77.20.500 + we have already dealt with the client, now the question of authorization remains

Master Summoner
Reaction score
how client you use?
Even he know he will not say because this is not anymore open development . If klon22 sell for him this fix he will keep it for himself . That how its this work . Its for show only and provoke some other people here :lol: Such a kido way . By the way its look like paint work even on toolbar you forgot to close :D even log of server64 look clean . No info about any activity ingame .

Reaction score
Even he know he will not say because this is not anymore open development . If klon22 sell for him this fix he will keep it for himself . That how its this work . Its for show only and provoke some other people here :lol: Such a kido way . By the way its look like paint work even on toolbar you forgot to close :D even log of server64 look clean . No info about any activity ingame .
An interesting observation!!. If i have time i will check these files and unravel this mystery :lol:
but for me there are still some things missing for this to work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IDEA is open there and the java server is running) 11 servers need to be started ideally so that everything works and you can enter the game) and with the lack of configuration of servers and procedures in the database, this is a lie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IDEA is open there and the java server is running) 11 servers need to be started ideally so that everything works and you can enter the game) and with the lack of configuration of servers and procedures in the database, this is a lie

Im a liar ?
subzeros - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Back