Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.8 DIY

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello

Aion 7.8 Ready to use server with little fixes to test it only and test your fix and mods

pass : Dan0011

video:

source page :

compile source code video:

Files in the video:

tested on 7.7 client

please share your fix and if you have 7.8 client working with the pack share it here

have fun all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes as the op the source page is included and hand by hand it will be fixed its alot of work my eyes still hurt from editing lvl1 to lvl17 npc DMG so if some of us take a part of this it will be finish in no time copy paste from older packs not working so GL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Steam account country restrictions prevent downloads.Can I get a 7.7 or 7.8 client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@OP contact me please, we can help each other tremendously.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, no you can't... go buy or sell your files somewhere else. Thanks, bai.
not trying to sell or buy anything, just trying to find people like me who are solo fixing the available open source codes , to share ideas and help each other out. But I can see why you came to this conclusion since my account is new.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats work for Aion NA?

Hello Aion 7.8 Ready to use server with little fixes to test it only and test your fix and mods pass : Dan0011 video: source page : compile source code video: Files in the video: tested on 7.7 client please share your fix and if you have 7.8 client working with the pack share it here have fun all
Can U explain what is it? and what the function? Sorry Newbie..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I already downloaded the official client, but it is not working you can help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a 7.8 client and quickly did a search and unfortunately found nothing. Otherwise you have this client list but there is no 7.8 :(:

(It was robson26 who gave it in a post, so we must thank for finding this link.)

Back