Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Aion Full Client 3.5.0.12 31/05/2013

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You move the client to provide some time off for a lot of people who have low Internet .

This Client ver 3.5.0.12 (Clean Client )
This Client Parts (1-89)

This Link Folder

Like :):

i will add More News.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi , what version is this? EU or NA?,need for play server gameforge EU >.< the download fron the server is reality bad :S 1 day still 14% -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the files...ncsoft launcer is slow for me...btw can i convert this NA client to EU and patch it to 3.9 ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
if his files helped you please give him a like

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Didn't need this but i will give you a like just because it takes freaking alot of time to upload a client, Oh btw could you upload the 3.9 clean client, i am looking for one and i can't find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't need this but i will give you a like just because it takes freaking alot of time to upload a client, Oh btw could you upload the 3.9 clean client, i am looking for one and i can't find it.

clean client:)
Version.ini [Settings]Version=3.5.0.12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TheRock2007, Thank you so much for taking the time, effort and bandwidth to upload and share these files. Very much appreciated.

This is exactly what I needed. - I think.

---

For anyone using Hashcheck or wanting checksums, I got these on my end *Attached

Edit: Also, the cc.ini displays cc = "1"

Edit 2: This IS exactly what I needed. Thank you!

- Verified working with Aion Lightning 3.9 Pre-Built.

*Don't forget to edit the AL-Game/gameserver/config/main/gameserver.properties if using AL 3.9 Pre-Built:

gameserver.country.code = 1 instead of = 2 or it will either freeze on login or give a country code error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whit this client I can't connect to Aion Lightning :( no gameserver authorisation ? Help! :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works fine for me, its something with your game server probably. You're using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind,now It works fine! It was my .bat file fault xD

Anyway,do you know anything about gameshop? Because I wanna add it in my server but I don't know how I can do this!

I'm using Nextgen 3.9 Source files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tried out the features of NextGen yet, derping about in Aion Lightning mainly. But, I think it should apply the same. What help do you need? :)

Nevermind,now It works fine! It was my .bat file fault xD

Anyway,do you know anything about gameshop? Because I wanna add it in my server but I don't know how I can do this!

I'm using Nextgen 3.9 Source files!

Tried using the //gameshop command?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice,I'll try when I'll have some free time X)

Anyway I like both Aion Lightning and NextGen but I wish to know which is the best for use ..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice,I'll try when I'll have some free time X)

Anyway I like both Aion Lightning and NextGen but I wish to know which is the best for use ..?

I personally use AL files, but one of the "major" advantage of the nextgen is having geo-data. Now it could be advantageous and disadvantageous at the same time. If you have a PvE server where players would be running dungeons no geodata is helpful because they can't hack / glitch the boss. But in PvP servers its gonna suck because NPC will attack you from anywhere even under the ground or through walls and you won't even know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok :) Really thank you for your answers ^_^ For now I stay with NextGen and geodata :D

One more question xD I enabled free fly everywhere , editing my sistem.cfg and add line in .bat file...But it don't work everywhere,for example: In Poeta and Sanctum is ok , but in Verteron,only citadel,outside I can't fly...do you know why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok :) Really thank you for your answers ^_^ For now I stay with NextGen and geodata :D

One more question xD I enabled free fly everywhere , editing my sistem.cfg and add line in .bat file...But it don't work everywhere,for example: In Poeta and Sanctum is ok , but in Verteron,only citadel,outside I can't fly...do you know why?

I'm not 100% sure mate, BUT I'm guessing because they're set as no-flight zones. However I believe they should work. Not sure why it won't. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed this .-. last night I edited system with g_freefly ="1" and saved , and worked , but now I found that everytime I close client that line gone and I have to edit again...o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed this .-. last night I edited system with g_freefly ="1" and saved , and worked , but now I found that everytime I close client that line gone and I have to edit again...o_O

Weird lol. But atleast you fixed it. :D :D

Back