Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Aion Full Client 3.5.0.12 31/05/2013

Reaction score
Geodata is strange anyhow because of the format decissions. Why limit yourself to 65k / 3 vercites? Doesn't make sence to me really. Some models in future will have more then that, and I believe some of the house/instance meshes already do, and it looks really weird when you render them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Geodata is strange anyhow because of the format decissions. Why limit yourself to 65k / 3 vercites? Doesn't make sence to me really. Some models in future will have more then that, and I believe some of the house/instance meshes already do, and it looks really weird when you render them.

I'm not sure if you mean client / server sided. But if client then yeah. Nothing really "confines" to the meshes as the npcs end up passing through them. Not during Instance/houses but just in general.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im don this clint fills My Files

plz fills not extract

theis error
! D:\game\Aion.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
help plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have client 3.0.0.8 and downloaded the "AION PATCH 3.0->3.5.ncpatch". I extract .ncpatch with 7zip and get AION game folder tier files but in "XDELTA" format. Is there a program to de-crypt or decompress the xdelta so i can copy and paste to my aion game folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to increase the version to 3.9? For NextGen Aion Release 3.9, if anyone can help me I thank you in advance :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I just did a torrent of this complete client over at thepiratebay just look up aion you'll see it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that install dont work via proxys Servers, that is way i need a Aion Full Client 4.5 Na for donwload directly.

Tx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The download link isn't working anymore.
Is anyone able to reupload this client?

Back