Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Client Gathering

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not just storage to store them, it's also a lot of bandwidth to host 40-50 gb clients for each version, that's a lot of transfer data lol.

When I think of a solution, I'll upload my clients in parts and give you the links to add. I'm thinking I might need to utilize my own server for this otherwise it will end in such a situation as you describe with them being taken down.

Most clients get taken down, I don't trust google, Mega etc. they're too greedy.

I agree, the clients should be given for free, but it's not the client you're paying for, it's all the transfer data required to download a 50gb client. It sucks, but they need to count the cost somehow. I personally don't agree with charging for a client.

Some people can not understand why these Aion clients can not be hosted for free. It's not a matter to earn money or sale them.
To host the clients, 100-150GB of software, plus the download traffic, costs money. There is nobody who offer you, more then 15 GB, free storage space and unlimited download traffic.
So you need to buy Mega or Google space, that costs money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The worst in the story is that they fired me the two installers whose cds I have so I own the product but not the other customers, even the most recent one. It surprised me at the time and then it made me smile.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some people can not understand why these Aion clients can not be hosted for free. It's not a matter to earn money or sale them.
To host the clients, 100-150GB of software, plus the download traffic, costs money. There is nobody who offer you, more then 15 GB, free storage space and unlimited download traffic.
So you need to buy Mega or Google space, that costs money.

It is a matter of earning money when you're acquiring more money than the base cost to keep the google accounts active.

With that being said, if you are selling a client for 10 euro and you sell one a month, you've essentially paid for the highest tier on google drive @ 2TB. If 5 extra people buy a client, where does the 50 euro go? to you? so in that case you're directly making profit and therefore running a business selling Aion clients which is extremely scummy and NCSoft should be targeting you as a major reseller.

You could counter that argument and say "Well what about all the sunk cost up until now with no one buying a client?" and to that I'd say it's up to you whether you host them or not and continue paying the per month or annual price, but it's extremely scummy to then charge people for your previous losses.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're right, but as you already said, there was month that nobody paid for download.
I this case you will lose money. Aion is out, that is the reality.
I'm hosting some Aion clients. I paid 99.99€ subscription for 1 year, for 2TB on Google Drive, and I had until now just 3 downloads.
That means, I will lost some money until the end of this year.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're right, but as you already said, there was month that nobody paid for download.
I this case you will lose money. Aion is out, that is the reality.
I'm hosting some Aion clients. I paid 99.99€ subscription for 1 year, for 2TB on Google Drive, and I had until now just 3 downloads.
That means, I will lost some money until the end of this year.

Clearly there is no big demand for them, so why bother selling them? realize that you have made a loss on the 1 year google drive and release them for free.

Unless the work you do is entirely yours and the code is 100% your own, there is no reason to sell anything that could once be obtained for free.
If I wanted to buy all of your clients, that's only 70 euro, and that is the best case scenario for you. Even then it's not going to make you a millionaire.

You'd have better luck becoming a software developer. Germany is a powerhouse when it comes to technology. You can make > 30 euro per hour if you have skills and the know how.
You haven't even broken even yet, that's a good sign that your business is failing. If I were you I'd go invest my time elsewhere.

Not to mention charging money for someone else's copyrighted work is illegal, you're making money off of a companies brand. I'm surprised ncsoft hasn't sent an email to take down your content, or maybe they have and you're evading the law. Is a few euro worth the legal problem that arise from it? Absolutely not.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to earn money with the clients to be rich. Just the costs for hosting them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reworking of the 4.3 client, and adding clients: 7.5 and 7.7.

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Some clean clients all of kinds plus patches . Lang originally CHNS :D

code: Aion

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some clean clients all of kinds plus patches . Lang originally CHNS :D

code: Aion

How can I download the files in that website please?.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Instruction here.

For me no chance to download anything from this link. Im try already Aria2/Motrix and IDM, every Download is stopping for me after my Browser send me into timeout -.-

Can you give me some tips to download from the baidu site XD

Ahh yeah, Cinus, your inbox is full, cant send a message to you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion Client 6.5 RUS. From GameCoast. Probably modified (not original NC). Dated 4.8.2022.

=UPDATE 1 = 10-5-23
Acknowledged that I forgot to upload L10N folder, wil upload as soon as I can.

=UPDATE 2 = 12-5-23
Uploaded L10N folder.

Last edited:
Back