Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And how the ending , sad ending or happy ending
I formatted the PC again and had to give up on having the AION server, as nothing and no one could find a solution.

I changed the vps to linux and I'm going to work on another server, unfortunately

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I formatted the PC again and had to give up on having the AION server, as nothing and no one could find a solution.

I changed the vps to linux and I'm going to work on another server, unfortunately
Some files can cause your problem if some old NO-IP is mixed with version.dll or any other "old" No-IP fix like a moded dbghelp.dll etc
So in your bin file should only 1 No-IP fix /file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some files can cause your problem if some old NO-IP is mixed with version.dll or any other "old" No-IP fix like a moded dbghelp.dll etc
I've tried changing this and it still doesn't work, unfortunately.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:eek:
What function of No-IP ?

Back