Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi it's me again why GiGatR00n mobs and bosses and NPCs do not move or strike

I'm sorry I use with Google Translate

Are you using an admin account? Mobs won't attack admin characters, you need to be playing as a player.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since GiGatR00n is not charging for anything here and keeping it open source, I will add some patches for bugs occasionally when I find them.

1. bug:
Event Dragon Lord's Wing Box causes a client crash, this is due to armor_type="WING" and incorrect mask="8318".

Code:
In item_templates.xml change line
Change 
<item_template id="188052319" name="Event Dragon Lord's Wing Box" desc="1628147" name_desc="wrap_event_devaday_wing_01" level="1" mask="8318" category="NONE" armor_type="WING" max_stack_count="1000" item_type="NORMAL" quality="EPIC" price="5" race="PC_ALL" restrict="1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" bonus_apply="INVENTORY" activate_target="STANDALONE" activate_count="1" equipment_type="ARMOR">

with 

<item_template id="188052319" name="Event Dragon Lord's Wing Box" desc="1628147" name_desc="wrap_event_devaday_wing_01" level="1" mask="8264" category="NONE" max_stack_count="1000" item_type="NORMAL" quality="EPIC" price="5" race="PC_ALL" restrict="1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" bonus_apply="INVENTORY" activate_target="STANDALONE" activate_count="1" equipment_type="NONE">

2. bug:
Scout in Tiamat Stronghold only gets 1 dmg per hit, incorrect ai type

Code:
In npc_templates.xml change line
<npc_template npc_id="219376" level="60" name="Protectorate Elite Scouting Officer" name_id="326366" name_desc="IDTiamat_S1_NobleDrakanSc_60_Ae" height="3.65" title_id="314460" rank="SEASONED" rating="ELITE" race="DRAKAN" tribe="XDRAKAN" type="MONSTER" ui_type="MONSTER" ai="onedmgperhit" srange="14" arange="20" adelay="1900" arate="1000" hpgauge="12">

with

<npc_template npc_id="219376" level="60" name="Protectorate Elite Scouting Officer" name_id="326366" name_desc="IDTiamat_S1_NobleDrakanSc_60_Ae" height="3.65" title_id="314460" rank="SEASONED" rating="ELITE" race="DRAKAN" tribe="XDRAKAN" type="MONSTER" ui_type="MONSTER" ai="aggressive" srange="14" arange="20" adelay="1900" arate="1000" hpgauge="12">

3. bug:
"Kickboxer" in tiamat stronghold has kumbanda ai

Code:
Replace 

<npc_template npc_id="219403" level="60" name="Anuhart Elite Assault Commander" name_id="326393" name_desc="IDTiamat_S5_DrakanKnight_60_Ae" height="3.0" title_id="314464" rank="VETERAN" rating="ELITE" race="DRAKAN" tribe="XDRAKAN" type="MONSTER" ui_type="MONSTER" ai="traitorkumbanda" srange="10" arange="2" adelay="2100" arate="1000" hpgauge="14">

with 

<npc_template npc_id="219403" level="60" name="Anuhart Elite Assault Commander" name_id="326393" name_desc="IDTiamat_S5_DrakanKnight_60_Ae" height="3.0" title_id="314464" rank="VETERAN" rating="ELITE" race="DRAKAN" tribe="XDRAKAN" type="MONSTER" ui_type="MONSTER" ai="aggressive" srange="10" arange="2" adelay="2100" arate="1000" hpgauge="14">

4. bug:
Manastones are removed twice on failure
In EnchantService.java
Code:
Delete line 671
player.getInventory().decreaseByObjectId(parentItem.getObjectId(), 1);
GiGatR00n if you're interested, I'd help you out in fixing some of the old stuff and templates ;)
I would also add all those missing bundles and modify the code a bit, handling random drops is made a bit complicated atm. imo.

See it as a payback for the awesome work you did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GiGatR00n if you're interested, I'd help you out in fixing some of the old stuff and templates ;)
I would also add all those missing bundles and modify the code a bit, handling random drops is made a bit complicated atm. imo.

See it as a payback for the awesome work you did.

Thanks, yeah i'm interested to work with any Xml and Core Developers who are REAL and really want to contribute and also Respect to Other Developers Works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, mirror:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls help to understand if the base-89 not woking there are nobody...where to check this? what is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls help to understand if the base-89 not woking there are nobody...where to check this? what is the problem?
Code:
<base_location id="89" world="600060000" name_id="403825" name="Emerald Meadow"/>
base #89 is in Map Danarina and you can add BOSS, ATTACKER, NPCs in this path: data\static_data\spawns\Bases\600060000_Danaria.xml

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if i usefull with my bug reports but i have 2 more

1. If you enchant weapon that 2nd that down. And if you deleting the stones by special npc in pandaemonium - the socets after relog will be again full.
2. All special tanks not mooving you have permicion go incide but it is staing on 1n place.

If somebody know where this in svn!? which files to check.

---- Giga thanks with bases.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there guys, lasts days i was working with friends (@A7Xatomic & GiGatR00n) to get more stability at this Gameserver Release, we made some fixes and still working on anothers, please feel free to take it and test, tell us if something wrong and we gonna try to fix for all community...

Fixed:
*Tuning system & Tuning Scrolls (Now works perfect giving random slots when tuning and retuning)
*Fix for bind points (Now working as well and taking the last position of player to get into game) Thanks to @eKsiK
*Fix some quests
*Fix Aethertech skills (Stability trusters & Mobility Trusters) Now spirit Masters can't debuff and skills offs when time passed
*Some fixes at core side for better handling

Download NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL PUBLIC SVN READY

Regards @Wasacacax / @Tuk0x

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Markox Nice work there, care to share the source? I am working on the last source from GiGatR00n and want to make sure I am not fixing code side issues that are already fixed :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there guys, lasts days i was working with friends (@A7Xatomic & @GiGatR00n) to get more stability at this Gameserver Release, we made some fixes and still working on anothers, please feel free to take it and test, tell us if something wrong and we gonna try to fix for all community...

Fixed:
*Tuning system & Tuning Scrolls (Now works perfect giving random slots when tuning and retuning)
*Fix for bind points (Now working as well and taking the last position of player to get into game) Thanks to @eKsiK
*Fix some quests
*Fix Aethertech skills (Stability trusters & Mobility Trusters) Now spirit Masters can't debuff and skills offs when time passed
*Some fixes at core side for better handling

Download

Regards @Wasacacax / @Tuk0x

Can you identify which line of code from what class and package you modified?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working alone on Aion v4.8 (latest NA Retail) about 2 weeks and most of features got fully implemented.

All Xml Parsers updated to v4.8 (Skills, Npcs, Items, Recipes, ItemSets, Zones, Spawns, Maps, gatherables, ...)

Once completed, I'll share it for FREE here

Implemented features:
===================

1. All Skills v4.8 (100%)
2. All Items v4.8 (100%) AssemblyItems, ItemSets, ItemGroups, ...
3. All NPCs v4.8 (100%)
4. New Maps Enshar and Cygnea
5. New Zones
6. All Opcodes v4.8 (100%) (Client and Server Packets)
7. All Crafting Designs with Multiple Options for Crafting (100%)
8. New Stigma System coded (70%)
9. All Chargeable Stigmas Parsed and Coded (100%)
10. GM Skills Works Perfectly (100%)
11. All Gather, Abyss, GM Skills (100%)
12. Two new Instances Drakenspire and RaksangRuins (60%)
13. and so on​

Here is some pictures of features:
View attachment 153147 View attachment 153148 View attachment 153149 View attachment 153150

for more pictures, See Full Album

and also my x86 and x64 NoIP D3D Launcher with Anti-Cheat (NoAnimation, HeightHack, SoloInstances, ...) with ServerSide Service which protects Launcher from Force Closing.
View attachment 153146

When are you releasing this files? and this files are better than the official one? sorry for asking :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auto enchant fix

EnchantItemAction.java
Code:
       // Current enchant level
        final int currentEnchant = targetItem.getEnchantLevel();
        final boolean isSuccess = isSuccess(player, parentItem, targetItem, supplementItem, targetWeapon);
        //player.getController().cancelUseItem();
Code:
PacketSendUtility.broadcastPacketAndReceive(player, new SM_ITEM_USAGE_ANIMATION(player.getObjectId(),
                        parentItem.getObjectId(), parentItem.getItemTemplate().getTemplateId(), 0, isSuccess ? 1 : 2, 384));
                if (CustomConfig.ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE) {

SM_ITEM_USAGE_ANIMATION.java

Code:
writeD(time); // unk
writeC(end); // unk
writeC(0); // unk
writeC(1);
writeH(unk);
writeH(0);//unk

---frozenkiller

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auto enchant fix

EnchantItemAction.java
Code:
       // Current enchant level
        final int currentEnchant = targetItem.getEnchantLevel();
        final boolean isSuccess = isSuccess(player, parentItem, targetItem, supplementItem, targetWeapon);
        //player.getController().cancelUseItem();
Code:
PacketSendUtility.broadcastPacketAndReceive(player, new SM_ITEM_USAGE_ANIMATION(player.getObjectId(),
                        parentItem.getObjectId(), parentItem.getItemTemplate().getTemplateId(), 0, isSuccess ? 1 : 2, 384));
                if (CustomConfig.ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE) {

SM_ITEM_USAGE_ANIMATION.java

Code:
writeD(time); // unk
writeC(end); // unk
writeC(0); // unk
writeC(1);
writeH(unk);
writeH(0);//unk

---frozenkiller

Yep. we already have knowledge about the Frozenkiller fix and implemented in new update, i forgot to implement overthere, sorry about that and gonna share complete files >.<

thanks for advice (y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Markox,
I cant use your compiled release, many xml issues, quest_data.xml and more files.

Already tested, and some sutfs lefting for check at datapack but no errors at console side, just need to fix some xml but it's same than original release at xml files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 more importent bug
Time is not correct... even you change it in configs.
and thats why all instances time also different!? Could you pls halp whith this one?
Siedges also working not correct because of that one...

2nd
Friend list working not correct. shoving only 1st friend some times 2nd...it was already fixed by core i would like to decompile that but where to look then in source? looks like something wrong with opcodes?

Back