Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Emulator 7.5-7.7 with web and source files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I spent some time and found that the webpage to install it requires a strict environment, unlike simple installation such as xammp or php or apache,

Last edited:
Reaction score
I spent some time and found that the webpage to install it requires a strict environment, unlike simple installation such as xammp or php or apache, but also requires cmd command installation. There are many reasons for the failure, and it is also related to the operating system, so I finally gave up Install.Here I would like to ask a question, why the 5.8 version of the one-click installation needs to be run on the D drive of the computer system to start normally, and I cannot start it when I put it on the C drive.

This is not the Aion 5.8 thread, but if you want can test my 5.8..

https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-5-8-a-1172907/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you .
No problem.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go to the first page and download from MEGA LINK. It still works

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This emulator is different from aion germany core 7.5? im trying it now, it works, but almost every instance is not working and empty inside, this one is the same?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn,i was wondering why Haramel campaign quest wan't working, spend 2 days on fixing it xd and it turns out there are no instances nice.... Ty, will tru this one now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maldita sea, me preguntaba por qué la búsqueda de la campaña de Haramel no funcionaba, dediqué 2 días a arreglarlo xd y resulta que no hay instancias agradables.... Ty, lo resolveré ahora[/ CITA]

It works almost entirely, missions, instances, I think there is a detail in Haramel (I don't remember), the rest is fine, except the gm panel that was removed to acquire items.

Back