Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Emulator 7.5-7.7 with web and source files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, bien a todos. Les digo que comparto estos archivos con todos ustedes ya que los obtuve hace mucho tiempo y también pagué por ellos, porque cada vez hay menos gente que comparte y ayuda, he tomado la decisión de hacer esto sin ningún interés, Me encanta el juego y por Dios me gustaría hacer más, pero mis conocimientos actualmente me limitan ya que no conozco una maldita programación, java, ni nada por el estilo, todo lo que sé es gracias a este tipo de foros que me han ayudado mucho y que mejor manera de devolver la mano yo hago esto, aunque es cierto, aion se ha actualizado muy rápido, esta versión tiene un buen desarrollo, ahora faltan algunas cosas como activar el panel de GM pero al menos está jugable con asedios e instancias. Este servidor funciona mediante registro web, además de navicat tienes que usar laragon.
...................................................................................................................................

Hello, good to everyone. I tell you that I share these files with all of you since I got them a long time ago and paid for them too.Because there are less and less people who share and help, I have made the decision to do this without any interest, I love the game and by God I would like to do more, but my knowledge currently limits me since I do not know a damn programming, java, or anything like that, all I know is thanks to this type of forum that has helped me a lot and what better way to give back my hand I do this.Although it is true, aion has been updated very quickly, this version has a good development, now some things are missing such as activating the GM panel but at least it is playable with sieges and instances.This server works through web registration, in addition to navicat you have to use laragon.I hope it serves you and any correction please leave your comments.

MEGA
PHP:
https://mega.nz/file/m0wgSDaS#tXK0Y5j75m8xAflh0AGarn1OxZ9HS8vCyDPC5AoYheY

GOOGLEDRIVE
PHP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9tykxq6-j8L7k0xD1tguiXADfbtyNtQ/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be great if in the future you could share with the proper corrections :risa:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Robson26; 9077483] ¡¡Sí !! En el futuro, pero por ahora me centraré en Tera. [/ QUOTE]

Robson can I leave you a pm, to communicate with you internally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
minion crash (game process immediately dead) at player login stage
how to fix minion crash problem
thanks for all help:eek:tt1:

this is my wrong
I tested on 7.5 aion gameforge client all thing its ok.
previously I tested on chinese 7.7 client

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
A lot of things needs to be done in 7.5_7.7...

- Minions partially functioning.
- Bases are buggy, needs to be fixed.
- Stats!! ---> this is the backbone of every emulator, and needs to be fixed.

These files are test files, so they are incomplete.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This realease need A LOT of fixes. Many bugs and missing instance scripts, spawns, drops and many more.
Everybody know that with level 50-55 the best instance is Beshmudir. I this release is not implemented at all.

If you wish to work on it in common with others, I have a running release on my SVN repository which working with the 7.5 -7.9 Aion Client. Send me a PM if you have the knowledge to work with the source code on SVN Repository

Aion0006 - Aion Emulator 7.5-7.7 with web and source files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
As i said, many fixes need to be made :wink:
I have the source code and i'm working on it.
Remember, 7.0 and better has a totally different gameplay, the instances, drops, spawns are different now.

EDIT: Also remembering that this is an Encom leak, therefore they are test files.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, is an Encom leak it's running in client 7.5 by me.
I uploaded to my SVN, maybe some people has intrerest to work on in together.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice, but what sense has some developing progress for the community as long as we do not work together on the same source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for my part I still can't repair the gm panel, among other administrator details, if possible leave your public svn to share your updates. First of all thanks for always those who help in the forum.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We can help the community just if we have a common project and share our progress.
As I said, I can host a common SVN repository and I will give access to the source code everyone who is ready to work on it,
but not just for leaching.

BTW, Robson26, I'm project manager since Aion Unique, since 2010, and Aion-Extreme 2.1 and 2.5 was the first very complete EMU which
runs on dozen dedicated private servers. Just search on Google "Aion Extreme 2.5"
https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-extreme-2-5-emu-759356/index2.html

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me, is there a mall that can be used in version 5.8?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you can use PowerWeb, some have webshop.

EDIT: Check this https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aioncms-3-1-0-a-1165326/

That script, AionCMS 3/4 is the most bigger poop I ever seen. Just a few functions but very complicated install
It comes without working database script, htaccess not runs on every server.
Better use the simple ServerAion Web 1.3 for simple registration and statistic.
There is no websop available for Aion 5.8. At list, I know no one.

Last edited:
Back