Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x

Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is video tut of it. And few of tutorials on this forum..

I've compiled other AU, AL, A-galaxy, even some really old aion knight comps but, this AL comp is missing something that i cannot get. Actually that video doesn't help, because this comp works different, with one build all that calls maven and even eclipse enviroment. The needs of mvn or svn in the compile its new 4 me. Even if i get them and try to compensate, idk if im doing right, or its because of the version / old of the comp.

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I've compiled other AU, AL, A-galaxy, even some really old aion knight comps but, this AL comp is missing something that i cannot get. Actually that video doesn't help, because this comp works different, with one build all that calls maven and even eclipse enviroment. The needs of mvn or svn in the compile its new 4 me. Even if i get them and try to compensate, idk if im doing right, or its because of the version / old of the comp.
Will be more better identifying problem if you say what files you try to build. Or link where you get them from. Sorry but be a magician will not solve your problem without any more clues. It's like try help on blind

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will be more better identifying problem if you say what files you try to build. Or link where you get them from. Sorry but be a magician will not solve your problem without any more clues. It's like try help on blind
Its the AL 1.9 in the main post:
Aion Lightning rev.333:
Download:

those files have this folders in main:

1713834038212 - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is the tools page:
1713834052753 - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

Problem starts with the build-all.bat
1713836123828 - Working Aion Emus - v1.5, v1.9, v2.5, v2.7, v4.6, v4.9 and 5.x - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is the files new link 'cause this post it's down:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Back