Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion pts 4.6 working files with working events

Reaction score
AION 4.6 PTS Working files with NCSoft Events and working Server64.exe + DB + WEB
:junglejane: I think there will soon be a couple more interesting files if people are not honest with my friends

Download link:

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Official Files After Check , however those files been released already somewhere in aion section nothing new here, simply mirrored from baidu , to google drive that all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Check folder "events" and Server64.exe from mine and from last publication
Last publication is not full. Just check it, my friend. It's not the same

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Landlord, is this a complete server file about AION 4.6?Is there no limit about server64.exe?

Reaction score
Hi, the setup works! Some insights:
Looks like that DB is older comparing to EXE files. missing some procedures like aion_GetCharInfo_20140228, aion_SetCharInfo_20140228, aion_ProcessWithdrawAccount etc.
But everything runs with a bunch of errors and you are able to play. :)

P.S. add
_AION_LIVE_MAP\map.450319\XML missing NpcAIPatterns.xml to run NPCServer without critical error.

View attachment NpcAIPatterns.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
so how we can get those files?

I was talking about files which were shared in first post. Feel free to download.

Maybe some one will find useful GMServer working source. Had to play with Themida a little bit :)
Upgraded from .Net 1.1. to 4.xx works stable.

View attachment GMServer.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I installed the web, web page display error, can not open the GM background management system, how to solve.

Back