Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion pts 4.6 working files with working events

Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you StarTear is this files the same like the files with this post? The files from the thread you posted seems are with broken db, according of some user posts.

Regards

Regarding DB can't say much, but I used both archives to setup the server. I did comparison the architecture is the same at least I didn't find any differences. But as I mentioned before some procedures are missing because DB is older compared to CacheServer.

Onemore thing to run MainServer without critical error you must edit it with HEX editor.
mainserver.PNG - Aion pts 4.6 working files with working events - RaGEZONE Forums like this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Regarding DB can't say much, but I used both archives to setup the server. I did comparison the architecture is the same at least I didn't find any differences. But as I mentioned before some procedures are missing because DB is older compared to CacheServer.

Onemore thing to run MainServer without critical error you must edit it with HEX editor.
View attachment 167241 like this.

Thanks again for useful information.Setup a AION server is new for me,i have more experience with other game servers, so any hint is good for me. Is there any other leaked DB that contain the missing procedures? What version of MS SQL server is required for this DB dumps? My other question is can i run a test server on one physical machine with only 16 GB or RAM?

PS:Its better to stop spamming with off-topic so If you want and have a free time contact me in Discord HexC0DE#0653

AION 4.6 PTS Working files with NCSoft Events and working Server64.exe + DB + WEB
:junglejane: I think there will soon be a couple more interesting files if people are not honest with my friends

Download link:

Can you re-upload the files please.The link is dead? Thank you

Regards

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
16 GB RAM is enough to run a test server you don't need 64 GB. You can save some ram by not running LogD Server etc.
32GB of RAM is needed to start the server without a cross server, and this is only to start.
How much RAM will save refusing a logD?
Еven if you run the server with one location, you will need at least 20GB of RAM.

Reaction score
i will upload them later

Thanks Neliel Tu, i will wait for your upload.

Regards

32GB of RAM is needed to start the server without a cross server, and this is only to start.
How much RAM will save refusing a logD?
Еven if you run the server with one location, you will need at least 20GB of RAM.

Hello gruubix, is this requirements for Java based game server or for posted in this thread? As i understand this one is based on original server files coded on c++.

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello gruubix, is this requirements for Java based game server or for posted in this thread? As i understand this one is based on original server files coded on c++.

Regards
This is a requirement for this official server in c ++

Java emulator can run on 2 GB of RAM :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all ai files is missing ,this is really terrible ,,,,

Back