Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion pts 4.6 working files with working events

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have website working on sqlsrv, and also work mail system with shop, just chat me on discord : Rinne#4967

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What was the lastest 4.6 emu and stable till now and who make it ?? AL or German or ?
I be glad for answer and maybe someone have some good source ? and working event engine to 4.6 for testing > Thx you .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI. cannot start logserver..got this info in log after
120.06.10 15:34.06: Invalid current ANSI code-page for system. please set code-page to 28591120.06.10 15:34.29: Invalid current ANSI code-page for system. please set code-page to 28591120.06.10 15:47.06: Invalid current ANSI code-page for system. please set code-page to 28591120.06.10 16:14.50: Invalid current ANSI code-page for system. please set code-page to 28591

i search in google its look like page code 28591 its that ..but how to change in logserver to another...can edit by hex ??

28591iso-8859-1ISO 8859-1 Latin 1; Western European (ISO)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
HI. cannot start logserver..got this info in log after

i search in google its look like page code 28591 its that ..but how to change in logserver to another...can edit by hex ??

28591iso-8859-1ISO 8859-1 Latin 1; Western European (ISO)

Hello cinus, the log server is not necessary to run a test server.

There is some hints if you want to fix it:
First the required ACP from the log server depends from the country code set in log server configs .If is set to 2 ,the log server searching for ACP 28591.There is 2 methods to fix it.First to change your windows locale for non Unicode programs to required code page.The second method is to patch the executable with your current ACP.You can check youur current ACP with following comand in Powershell:

Get-WinSystemLocale | Select-Object Name, DisplayName,
@{ n='OEMCP'; e={ $_.TextInfo_OemCodePage } },
@{ n='ACP'; e={ $_.TextInfo.AnsiCodePage } }

Required Win8 or higher.
Regards

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello cinus, the log server is not necessary to run a test server.

There is some hints if you want to fix it:
First the required ACP from the log server depends from the country code set in log server configs .If is set to 2 ,the log server searching for ACP 28591.There is 2 methods to fix it.First to change your windows locale for non Unicode programs to required code page.The second method is to patch the executable with your current ACP.You can check youur current ACP with following comand in Powershell:

Get-WinSystemLocale | Select-Object Name, DisplayName,
@{ n='OEMCP'; e={ $_.TextInfo_OemCodePage } },
@{ n='ACP'; e={ $_.TextInfo.AnsiCodePage } }

Required Win8 or higher.
Regards

Hi. Thx for your fast and understanding answer. It's useful. I'm glad. So what services are more important to turn on in this files and with one are not and server can work without them? I got one problem there is some errors in server64. Showing some 5 missing config files..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get the instance server working with these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone a idea how to extract the packetid & packetenum xml out of this files? :) would be nice to know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
both. but its easier to extract them out of the server. idk where they stored in the pts core(prolly in the exe files.) in the client they are in the game.dll but just the packetid's the server contains both packetid + enums

Reaction score
Hello guys i still has no success with debugging and patching the main server.Its about the problem with hang of the main server when more than 10 people are connected. Please if someone which offset must be patched let me know.Better contact me directly in Discord : HexC0DE#0653

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone have more events for this files? Like nurse event and more?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can share if you have to in folder with events no have nothing so its mean you have some Oo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see if need to share somthing from you conversation death. It's not nice to expect from people but not give anything back.. This is because off people like you no one want share nothing here anymore..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is working?Is it usable for playing alone?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a special password? that of Microsoft SQL does not work

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Is there a special password? that of Microsoft SQL does not work

If you watch video tut you should know what pass and login should be. To much to explain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Someone know how to make on pvp instance (arena) and other pvp like kamar ??

I will glad for any usful information .Thx

Maybe its matchmaker.xml file fault ? time there is not corrent or to many ?

Back