Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoIP + Win10 mouse fix + source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sharing a new version.dll IP fix with source. Also includes a built-in Win10 mouse fix which can be enabled by passing -win10-mouse-fix to aion.bin.

Tested with the 4.0 ENU client on Win7 and Win10. It might work with other versions, but I don't know for sure.

The mouse fix worked for me in fullscreen and windowed full screen modes.

More info / latest binaries / source:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cam fix works perfect with win 10 in both aion 4.0 and 4.7. Thanks for great release

Reaction score
Not work here.

im follow this steps:

[h=1]Aion-Version-Dll[/h]Aion 4.0 No-IP and Windows 10 mouse fix.
Features:

• Allows the game client to connect to the game server IP specified by the -ip:x.x.x.x command line parameter. (Prevents the error message "No game server is available to the authorization server (6)".)
  • Fixes the mouse issue on Windows 10 without needing to run a separate program. This feature is enabled by passing the -win10-mouse-fix command line argument to aion.bin.
  • The IP fix can be disabled with -disable-ip-fix in case you only want to use the mouse fix.
To install, copy each version.dll to the respective bin32 or bin64 folder under the Aion client root.
Note: Existing patch dlls should be removed from the bin32/bin64 directories as they may have conflicting functionality.

• Remove: dbghelp.dll
  • Remove: d3d8thk.dll
  • Remove: d3dx9_38.dll

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can help but I'll need more info... which part doesn't work, the IP fix or the mouse fix? Is there an error message? The mouse fix won't be active without the -win10-mouse-fix parameter, so if that part isn't working then make sure the game is launched with it.The IP fix replaces usages of a specific IP, so it's possible your client is trying to connect to another IP and doesn't get the fix applied. Which version of the client are you using?

Reaction score
In the .bat file would the -win10-mouse-fix parameter be added?

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -noauthgg -cc:1 -lang:enu -noauthgg -ls -noweb -nowebshop -ingameshop -win10-mouse-fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the .bat file would the -win10-mouse-fix parameter be added?

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -noauthgg -cc:1 -lang:enu -noauthgg -ls -noweb -nowebshop -ingameshop -win10-mouse-fix

That is correct

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Give instructions on how to build a solution. Please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The project builds with VS2017 (community edition should work). Download the detours source, open the VS native command prompt for both x86 and x64 modes and build detours in both with nmake. Then set the DETOURS_PATH environment variable to the detours folder containing the src and lib* subfolders, and then open the .sln and it should work...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Full screen mode works perfectly with a client I'm using that *should* be a 2.1 client, on Windows 10 ver 1803. Blue links are also clickable!!
Windowed mode works but with slight problems. If I find a solution I will post it!
Thank you very much for your awesome work!!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updated the mouse fix to support windowed mode, and added an autodetect mode:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please upload win10 compatible 5.8 version NA client NoIp dll :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will not turn on with 2.5 client. Game crashes seconds after start and send logfile message shows up.
Everything works. Checked from version 1.9 to 4.9. Works well on version 2.5.
Error in your client. You need to delete old noip(s) in folder bin32 d3d8thk.dll d3dx9_38.dll IpFixModule.dll dbghelp.dll

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything works. Checked from version 1.9 to 4.9. Works well on version 2.5.
Error in your client. You need to delete old noip(s) in folder bin32 d3d8thk.dll d3dx9_38.dll IpFixModule.dll dbghelp.dll

Got clean install of NCsoft's client. There was only dbghelp.dl which I've ofcourse deleted before using this fix for mouse ;)

If you're interested in the client:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kaeshi, I downloaded the client so I will test it sometime.

New version released with an IP fix for Aion 5.8!

Also added an option to disable xigncode.

Back