Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoIP + Win10 mouse fix + source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mouse fix has to be enabled on the command line, so just don't enable it when the client doesn't need it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mouse fix has to be enabled on the command line, so just don't enable it when the client doesn't need it
That's how we run:):

There is a problem with game clients 5.1 - 5.3 versions (mousefix only).

For game clients 5.8 and above, a mouse fix is not required.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, in order to make this work (in aion 4.3), i need to edit both aion.bin files in both bin32 & bin64 and run AionVersionDll?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, in order to make this work (in aion 4.3), i need to edit both aion.bin files in both bin32 & bin64 and run AionVersionDll?
No, just add version.dll to the directories. When Aion runs, it searches for version.dll expecting to find it in the windows directory, but will first look for it in the bin32/bin64 directories. Version.dll gets loaded by taking advantage of that search order to be able to run the replacement code without modifying the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understood. Did it but for some reason it doesn't work.
Later, i tried deleting (actually, moving to another place) d3d8thk.dll d3dx9_38.dll IpFixModule.dll dbghelp.dll as gruubix sugested, but still nothing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understood. Did it but for some reason it doesn't work.
Later, i tried deleting (actually, moving to another place) d3d8thk.dll d3dx9_38.dll IpFixModule.dll dbghelp.dll as gruubix sugested, but still nothing.
Attic, what exactly doesn’t work for you? Mouse fix or no_ip ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New version 1.5 released with a new windowed mouse fix implementation. The new mouse fix also prevents the mouse cursor from randomly jumping around, so it works for Windows 7,etc not just Win10. Tested with Aion 4.0, let me know how it works!

More info:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i tried during 2h to fix my client, and i tried everything.. nothin work, someone may help me ?

- Im a in W10
- I have 4.0.0.12 client (clean), i got Server core 4.7.5
- i deleted every d3d8thk.dll d3dx9_38.dll IpFixModule.dll dbghelp.dll
- put version.dll
- Try diffenrent.bat
- delete system.cfg

Still problem : Siel Server ... :'(

Some one can share me Aion Client 4.7.5 please ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the client to match the server version, version.dll can't help with that. Try running the 4.0 server instead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the client to match the server version, version.dll can't help with that. Try running the 4.0 server instead.

Yes i did that, i changed my server core to 4.0 and it works.

But i think i can't left click in order to move, even i put version.dll :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you launch aion.bin with -win10-mouse-fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad, it works, i just actived the settings IG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't work on Windows 10 and Aion Client 5.0.
"No game server is available to the authorization server (6)".)

-ip:192.168.2.10 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -noauthgg -nowebshop -win10-mouse-fix -unlimited-gfx

Back